Still haven't received my three Beta masks or halo

Can anyone tell me if they got theirs? I haven't yet...

Comments

  • edited March 27
    There is a delay queue for the masks ( which means they are coming ), and Blue Angel Halo is on "Launch" which is April 3rd.
  • TenmaTenma ✭✭
    edited March 27
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > There is a delay queue for the masks ( which means they are coming ), and Blue Angel Halo is on "Launch" which is April 3rd.

    Oh, that's odd. Could you check my account just in case? My friends already have theirs, and I know the servers are overloaded. They don't have the Halo yet, but the both of them have the masks.

    I already sent a ticket earlier with my PSN info, and appreciate the reply. :)

    Thanks in advance~
  • i got my masks , just havent seen the halo yet QQ. BTW , there are some other halo's you get for gathering like 1000 nodes or something , there was on PC at least, try and have a look at yer achievements as iirc thats where it shows those rewards.
  • TenmaTenma ✭✭
    > @AkiraGekido said:
    > i got my masks , just havent seen the halo yet QQ. BTW , there are some other halo's you get for gathering like 1000 nodes or something , there was on PC at least, try and have a look at yer achievements as iirc thats where it shows those rewards.

    These rewards were specifically from OB1 and OB2 respectively.
  • Tenma wrote: »
    > @AkiraGekido said:
    > i got my masks , just havent seen the halo yet QQ. BTW , there are some other halo's you get for gathering like 1000 nodes or something , there was on PC at least, try and have a look at yer achievements as iirc thats where it shows those rewards.

    These rewards were specifically from OB1 and OB2 respectively.

    oh i know they were, i was just saying there are other stuffs like that obtainable by other means is all :D.
  • TenmaTenma ✭✭
    Tenma wrote: »
    > @AkiraGekido said:
    > i got my masks , just havent seen the halo yet QQ. BTW , there are some other halo's you get for gathering like 1000 nodes or something , there was on PC at least, try and have a look at yer achievements as iirc thats where it shows those rewards.

    These rewards were specifically from OB1 and OB2 respectively.

    oh i know they were, i was just saying there are other stuffs like that obtainable by other means is all :D.


    Oh no, I understand and appreciate it, but I was actually aware already. XD

    I just mean that it doesn't take away from wanting to resolve my issue for things to arrive. I'm not saying for sure they won't, but I just wanted to let Enmasse know to be on the safe side. I'd hate to tell them about an issue like this when it was already too late.
Sign In or Register to comment.