Please Fix The Echo in Dungeons / Enclosed Areas

Please make this a priority, makes the game horrible for those who have to deal with it. It has been a problem on both Xbox and PS4 since the Beta tests.

Comments

• Called this out for sometime with the beta tests. Guess not high enough on priority list. The volume is down on it but it is bothersome. Please look into it.
  • It is a Priority and was already reported in Open Beta.
  • ZandanxZandanx ✭✭
    Sorry for posting it here then, nuke it if you like. =)
  • Should have been a higher priority then, All sound turned off and its still blasting my headset. Really should have been completely addressed before full release.
  • Really bad in headset. On OBT2 I did some quests in the Monetary on the Elin zone and man was bad.
    I had serious headache.
    this ruins the gameplay on so many levels.
  • Don’t understand why this is still a major problem. It really makes me have to choose between playing without sound or quitting altogether
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    Pretty embarrassing that a bug like this made it to official launch.
  • xLoki wrote: »
    Should have been a higher priority then, All sound turned off and its still blasting my headset. Really should have been completely addressed before full release.

as much as i would have hated to have to wait i tend to agree.
    i don't personally have the issue but my friend does cause he plays with sound through a headset and apprently its horrible.
    Im guessing they probably lost ALOT of potential customers who tried the game and discovered this issue.
    ALot of people try mmos with friends and when they entered that first dungeon and could no longer talk to one another with either in game or psn chat i bet they gave up on t he game quick...