Hairstyle Change Coupons now in TERA PC store!

2»

Comments

• TuoTuo ✭✭
    "Non-RNG versions" will there be RNG versions in the game?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    Tuo wrote: »

Maybe from fashion coupons but nothing official has been said about that.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Thanks for new hairstyles Ilove human female pigtails. And Elsa frozen style
  • edited March 24
    HOW TO CHANGE NAME PLS TELL ME!!!!!! HELPPPPOOOEEE NEEEDED :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    G43NPFFT6E wrote: »
    HOW TO CHANGE NAME PLS TELL ME!!!!!! HELPPPPOOOEEE NEEEDED :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

THERE'S A NAME CHANGER VOUCHER IN STORE!!!!
    BUT IF YOUR CHARACTER IS LOW LEVEL WITHOUT COSTUMES IT MAY BE BETTER TO JUST LEVEL ANOTHER ONE WITH THE NEW NAME!!
    HERE THE LINK FOR THE CHANGER: https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/namech/name-change-voucher

BY THE WAY YOU REMINDED ME OF KIRIYA!! THE BOMB THROWING NPC!!!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    G43NPFFT6E wrote: »

THERE'S A NAME CHANGER VOUCHER IN STORE!!!!
    BUT IF YOUR CHARACTER IS LOW LEVEL WITHOUT COSTUMES IT MAY BE BETTER TO JUST LEVEL ANOTHER ONE WITH THE NEW NAME!!
    HERE THE LINK FOR THE CHANGER: https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/namech/name-change-voucher

BY THE WAY YOU REMINDED ME OF KIRIYA!! THE BOMB THROWING NPC!!!

oh wow ty for that blast from the past i haven't thought about her in years too bad bombs were all so useless they took her story away even before iod went boom...
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

I was looking forward to the use of fashion coupons for something new, even if it had an RNG component. I appreciate the paid option for those inclined, but throwing in novel scheme to shake the status quo of what I'm ultimately grinding the Island of Dawn for would have also been appreciated.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I was looking forward to the use of fashion coupons for something new, even if it had an RNG component. I appreciate the paid option for those inclined, but throwing in novel scheme to shake the status quo of what I'm ultimately grinding the Island of Dawn for would have also been appreciated.

You could buy lots of Eagle Warrior helmets, and sell for gold.
    Speaking of Fashion Coupons
    @CobaltDragon Where is the update on Fashion coupons part 2?
  • I will answer the question re: more fashion coupon updates. The first, and arguably biggest update is now done and we are moving onto other projects/store/shop/elite status updates before returning to it. We will come back to do more but we have other more pressing things to move our focus to for the time being. We don’t currently have an ETA; I also just want to say thanks to @CobaltDragon for all the hard work he put in already on part 1!
2»
This discussion has been closed.