[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

any no talent system for na/eu?

Comments

• hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    hellno wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Edit.
    Maybe try hard player for you is what a hard core player is for me. The try-hard falls more into the loser side mean while the hardcore is better know to be a skilled player most of the times.

When did I even mention try hard players??? I said try hard runs. Please learn to read more carefully as you have messed up on on 3 post you have responded to at this point just in this thread

You are better off ignoring this user. The person just pretends to know what's going on and is already a meme from other social chat areas to give this person a bad reputation. Keep prolonging this person and you'll get the bait where the thread will end up getting closed that has happened multiple times.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Edit.
    Maybe try hard player for you is what a hard core player is for me. The try-hard falls more into the loser side mean while the hardcore is better know to be a skilled player most of the times.

When did I even mention try hard players??? I said try hard runs. Please learn to read more carefully as you have messed up on on 3 post you have responded to at this point just in this thread

You are better off ignoring this user. The person just pretends to know what's going on and is already a meme from other social chat areas to give this person a bad reputation. Keep prolonging this person and you'll get the bait where the thread will end up getting closed that has happened multiple times.

Hellno and me are having a discusion were he havent baited me or insulted me nor I did that with him either, yet you post that about me but your post is the best example of what a bait is.

And one more thing, threads get closed becuase people like you jump on them spouting that kind of personal attacks on other forum users.
    Edit.

I thought the key words are "try hard" so I asumed try hard runs are done with try hard players, if not sorry to confuse what you meant to say.
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    You guys are underestimating how important talents are for balancing. This might be a nice read for you guys.
    It's not that they're underestimating anything; they know the difference. BHS won't provide talents to other regions no matter what. Maybe they can implement a compensating buff to specific instances like EU just added recently.
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    You guys are underestimating how important talents are for balancing. This might be a nice read for you guys.
    It's not that they're underestimating anything; they know the difference. BHS won't provide talents to other regions no matter what. Maybe they can implement a compensating buff to specific instances like EU just added recently.

Well, then I hope we will get some compensating buffs soon. We are talking about dungeon times taking double more time without talents.. No wonder everyone gives up after 2 weeks.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

The problem with just a buff is that it doesnt correct the Huge class imbalance there currently is. Ninja is already the worst DPS class and all their buffs have been in talents to keep them relevant in Ktera. Since we dont have talents come awakening it will be super trash tier. That is simply not ok. lack of balance, unnecessarily long dungeon runs, is what is making a lot of people quit. This patch is enough of a grind as it is, we dont need to add a much longer time to complete content to it than Ktera

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The problem with just a buff is that it doesnt correct the Huge class imbalance there currently is. Ninja is already the worst DPS class and all their buffs have been in talents to keep them relevant in Ktera. Since we dont have talents come awakening it will be super trash tier. That is simply not ok. lack of balance, unnecessarily long dungeon runs, is what is making a lot of people quit. This patch is enough of a grind as it is, we dont need to add a much longer time to complete content to it than Ktera

We all agree with you. It makes certain classes completely untenable. RMH will drop to a 20 min run on awakening instead of a 30-35 minute run just because of awakening, and no one will be taking gunners, ninjas, sorcs, and maybe not even archers or valks. HH20 full zerk/slayer gogo! No other classes needed.

We all get it. We all agree with your points. It's unbalanced. It's unfair. It takes too long.

But they aren't bringing it here, and there has never been even the slightest inclination that they will. EME cannot do it alone. They cannot bring it. They only thing they can do is add a permanent buff like we've had before, at the very least, they can add it to all HMs or 439+. That's all they can do.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Yes, but those might be slightly inflated because of awakening, but even before awakening they were doing 30-40% more. Your point is very well founded.

Look at the non-awakened classes then. Ninja does 2.5m on Hexapleon for NA and 4.1m on KR. KR has a 20% damage buff to Circle of Steel (about +2.4% damage), new gear with 1.5% higher damage modifier + 1% PvE damage (about +2% damage), and a damage buff for non-awakened classes (about +17% damage). That's about a 23% damage boost from class balance/gear differences. The difference between 4.1m and 2.5m is a 64% increase. Talents are giving a 33% DPS increase to Ninjas.

wbXLQvg.png
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »
    Yes, but those might be slightly inflated because of awakening, but even before awakening they were doing 30-40% more. Your point is very well founded.

Look at the non-awakened classes then. Ninja does 2.5m on Hexapleon for NA and 4.1m on KR. KR has a 20% damage buff to Circle of Steel (about +2.4% damage), new gear with 1.5% higher damage modifier + 1% PvE damage (about +2% damage), and a damage buff for non-awakened classes (about +17% damage). That's about a 23% damage boost from class balance/gear differences. The difference between 4.1m and 2.5m is a 64% increase. Talents are giving a 33% DPS increase to Ninjas.

???

Not sure why you brought this up, as in the portion of the quoted section I literally said that:
    "but even before awakening they were doing 30-40% more."

Thanks for saying the same thing I said, I guess?
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭

We all agree with you. It makes certain classes completely untenable. RMH will drop to a 20 min run on awakening instead of a 30-35 minute run just because of awakening, and no one will be taking gunners, ninjas, sorcs, and maybe not even archers or valks. HH20 full zerk/slayer gogo! No other classes needed.

We all get it. We all agree with your points. It's unbalanced. It's unfair. It takes too long.

But they aren't bringing it here, and there has never been even the slightest inclination that they will. EME cannot do it alone. They cannot bring it. They only thing they can do is add a permanent buff like we've had before, at the very least, they can add it to all HMs or 439+. That's all they can do.

I Know EME cannot do it alone. But they do have to push for it and hopefully the other publishers will as well since it is crazy how drastic of a difference it is. They are killing player base by not bringing it over. I do agree that they should add the buff EU did meanwhile they push for it, but that buff is in no way a final solution for the crazy imbalance talents creates.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

???

Not sure why you brought this up, as in the portion of the quoted section I literally said that:
    "but even before awakening they were doing 30-40% more."

Thanks for saying the same thing I said, I guess?

The initial graph comparison was comparing awakened classes instead of non-awakened classes.

I'm not disagreeing with you.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭

Everyone knows EME cant do it alone, but they have to push for it for the sake of their game. If this crazy imbalance continues more and more people will leave the game. Hopefully if all publishers push for it BHS will finally do the correct and smart thing and add the talents to all other versions. I do think they should add the buff EU did meanwhile they push for the talents.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭

THIS. I think this is what most of us on here are hoping for. It's certainly what I am hoping for.
  • Catservant wrote: »

THIS. I think this is what most of us on here are hoping for. It's certainly what I am hoping for.

Is that hope based on something, is there a foundation for that positive attitude?
    This situation has been going on for so long now... enmasse will do or fix nothing.

It is still the same problem, our rewards over time are completely out of whack.... we have to grind more then koreans, alot more.
    So enmasse should either increase rewards dgns/iod etc gives or give us buffs/nerf the bosses... instead we get nerfed rewards...

This has been brought up over and over but enmasse refuses to respond to it...

@seandynamite, @CobaltDragon , can u give us an explanation? Why do you guys feel we need to have the most grindy tera? Why do you nerf rewards saying we will get more events while you know people dont like crazy amounts from events, they like to earn crazy amounts in regular play and while you know you dont even have the people to give us those events, wheres the 15 days a month with x3 iod vg rewards?!
    What makes you think we like to grind more than koreans do?
    Why do these threads always get ignored and closed?
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.

You mean the enmasse folk will just rely on human nature, waiting for folk to start flaming eachother so they can step in without going into the actual subject of the thread?
    I bet golden talent prices have been dropping again after this strongbox event but economical its ruining the game... what folk have loads of keys so soon after last event? p2w/tryhard/fulltime grinders? I guess you can still buy them golden talents Pom but i rather see you getting shiny gear while buying my surplus iod talents like before :P
This discussion has been closed.