any no talent system for na/eu?

124»

Comments

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.

You mean the enmasse folk will just rely on human nature, waiting for folk to start flaming eachother so they can step in without going into the actual subject of the thread?
    I bet golden talent prices have been dropping again after this strongbox event but economical its ruining the game... what folk have loads of keys so soon after last event? p2w/tryhard/fulltime grinders? I guess you can still buy them golden talents Pom but i rather see you getting shiny gear while buying my surplus iod talents like before :P

Ironic coming from some one complaining about enmasse doing nothing and getting this thread locked having to insult me in the end. Also what an interesting story you have to tell us which is completely off-topic.

Based on you calling me Pom I can guess you play on AV. I know alot of people have grudge against me there from massing huge amount of wealth on AV flipping the market. But jokes on you because those talents made me even richer from the scarcity so you can say I used you to get richer ;).
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Everyone just ends up disrespecting each other and it just brings out the worst in people that's why these threads get ignored and closed.

You mean the enmasse folk will just rely on human nature, waiting for folk to start flaming eachother so they can step in without going into the actual subject of the thread?
    I bet golden talent prices have been dropping again after this strongbox event but economical its ruining the game... what folk have loads of keys so soon after last event? p2w/tryhard/fulltime grinders? I guess you can still buy them golden talents Pom but i rather see you getting shiny gear while buying my surplus iod talents like before :P

Ironic coming from some one complaining about enmasse doing nothing and getting this thread locked having to insult me in the end. Also what an interesting story you have to tell us which is completely off-topic.

Based on you calling me Pom I can guess you play on AV. I know alot of people have grudge against me there from massing huge amount of wealth on AV flipping the market. But jokes on you because those talents made me even richer from the scarcity so you can say I used you to get richer ;).

No, you misunderstand, im not insulting you or even criticizing you.
    Im using us as example how enmasse's policy of low reward-gameplay with huge reward events is bad for economy.
    Before, i sold you my surplus talents because i could get them, I dont care what you used those talents for, it was just a way for more casual players like me to make some gold.
    Now gameplay is less rewarding and strongboxes giving 6k talents to folk in rng.. i lost that way of making gold.
    It's all about reward over time and fact is we are the most grindy.. up to the point a lot of the more casual people will just give up on tera.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    this topic is not about golden or silver talents please take your discussion else where. They are about the Talent system in Ktera that is creating a huge imbalance for other regions that EME needs to push for our region to get.
  • There are no plans still to bring the talent sytem to NA or EU.
124»
This discussion has been closed.