There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 A.M. - Noon PDT

caiman event , vague

is there any real info about the Friday caiman event?
the description doesnt give useful details.

Comments

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Yea would be nice to know where they spawn and what they can drop
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Just please notice it is an April 1st event--which means Sunday not Friday. And also who KNOWS what they'll drop. It's also Easter, so again...could be ANYTHING.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Also... April Fool.

:trollface:
  • edited March 28
    Guess y'all will have to log in and find out.
  • SrosaSrosa ✭✭
    inb4 its just ruby and sapphire and maybe friendly noct thats all... no cool costume no unity stole like mongo events D:
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭
    SingleBear wrote: »

IT BETTER BE MY SUPER CUTE PEEP MOUNTS

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
  • SingleBear wrote: »

this secretive thing before events like these have never turned out well.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭
    Well...the post just says "At a glance" so Info may come abit later
    edited March 28
    Double post: (cause CBA to edit)

It's on the calender as well. One set is Bunny outfits (ears/suits/back slots), another is some "Chocolate eggs we should have thrown away years ago) and the last is "Prototype mounts that are too silly for us" (Probably the carts). Locations aren't specified (Maybe every combat zone? /shrug)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    No easter Even for us i guess. And i was looking forward to the chicken mount that EU TERA has as an event reward.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    Overall April events look extremely low effort by EME; fireworks for console EX DEE. Makes it really clear that all the staff is working on console, and they're ridiculously understaffed or don't care enough to put in the time for PC, or both. Also only one 2x vanguards, just screw our already poor system of obtaining noctenium and gold talents.
    I believe the caimens are loosely meant to be the easter event...due to dropping Bunny costumes and "Chocolate eggs"
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    It means by time noobs like myself figure out where everything is spawning, it will be so overrun with people that there won't be much left. Please spawn them map wide, because when you limit everything to Balder's and one or two other places, the competition gets so frustrating. Events should be fun rather than stressful; trying to beat others out of stuff.

What do they mean by "On PC, we are sending a TERA Cerebration token to everyone that provides access to 1 of 3 boxes of fireworks to celebrate what you're the most excited for."

How do we "provide access" to boxes of fireworks?
    Christin wrote: »
    It means by time noobs like myself figure out where everything is spawning, it will be so overrun with people that there won't be much left. Please spawn them map wide, because when you limit everything to Balder's and one or two other places, the competition gets so frustrating. Events should be fun rather than stressful; trying to beat others out of stuff.

What do they mean by "On PC, we are sending a TERA Cerebration token to everyone that provides access to 1 of 3 boxes of fireworks to celebrate what you're the most excited for."

How do we "provide access" to boxes of fireworks?

My theory is that (since no location is given currently) It will spawn in all map zones, i believe last Santa/Caimens did this iirc (though rusty on those events)

As for the token: It's a token, all tokens give access to a shop when right clicked. So basically we're getting the celebration token > right click it to get the shop window open > Buy whichever firework box you want > done