There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 A.M. - Noon PDT

Where have you found the egg thieves?

Just getting a general idea on where to hunt for these egg thieves, considering there is no post about it or anything like that.
Where have you found one/some? ^^

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    don't think any one would have found any yet !!!
    April 1 Event - Caiman took some loots and we want y'all to take them back. Three different groups of Caiman took three different sets of loot.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22800/the-month-of-april-and-in-game-events-at-a-glance#latest
  • does it start april 1st or friday ?! im confused..ive seen ingame that it starts friday
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    don't think any one would have found any yet !!!
    April 1 Event - Caiman took some loots and we want y'all to take them back. Three different groups of Caiman took three different sets of loot.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22800/the-month-of-april-and-in-game-events-at-a-glance#latest

In-game it says it starts at the same time on March 30th as the Ruinous Manor highlight event, so they should be up. Whether or not they actually are is another story; I haven't been looking for them yet.
  • The event doesn't start until April 1st.. There's a forum post about it .-.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event doesn't start until April 1st.. There's a forum post about it .-.

Except the event literally started lmao
    In the ingame calendar it says it starts today. And I've seen people obtain the prizes from it the caimans.
    Haven't found any myself though.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭
    The start time, according to the Calendar entry, was with the Vanguard reset for Mar 30.

I've seen people get temporary gokarts quite a bit after that, which are one of the listed prizes, though I haven't come across any of the egg thieves myself.

If we take that spawn event that was active the previous days as a beta test for this one, then the ideal place to hunt would be one with as few channels as possible. At least if the staff post about 5 mobs spread across all channels is to be representative of the new approach. (With more emphasize on the across channels rather than the specific number.)

Though if that ends up being the case, and my luck holds, I might as well not bother, because I haven't actually seen any of those mobs either.

On a semi-related note, since it was also part of the spam, the Federation Gem Crates seem to be back in the store until Apr 3. Though that only seems to be announced on the launcher, where the link goes straight to the store page for them. As well as being listed on the in-game store, of course.
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    found one in kanstria i guess is open world
  • As of the time of this posting:

1072 Caiman with expired chocolates have been killed
    559 Caiman with Easter accessories have been killed
    186 Caiman with Prototype mounts have been killed

Want some hints? They may be spawning in the following regions. (And by "may be" I mean I literally copy pasted from the tool.)
    Fey Forest
    Oblivion Woods
    Fyrmount
    Tuwangi Mire
    Valley of Titans
    Celestial Hills
    Ascension Valley
    Serpentis Isle
    Jagged Coast
    Mistmoor Island
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Vale of the Fang
    Paraanon Ravine
    Colossal Ruins
    Freeholds
    Basilisk Crag
    Lake of Tears
    Aurum Road
    Blessing Basin
    Essenian Crest
    Blightwood
    Timeless Woods
    Balder's Refuge
    Tempest Reach
    Mount Tyrannas
    Frost Reach
    Wyrmgorge
    Tor Exsul
    Sienna Canyon
    Arachnaea
    Quarantine Zone
    Feral Valley
    Thrallhold
    Tirkai Forest
    Khanovar Front
    Argonea
    Granarkus
    Vale of Spires
    Plain of the Damned
    Seeliewood
    Darkquaver Woods
    Susurrus Woods
    Amena Quatla
    Savage Reach
    Ex Prima
    Spring Valley
  • Ellexem wrote: »
    At least if the staff post about 5 mobs spread across all channels is to be representative of the new approach. (With more emphasize on the across channels rather than the specific number.)

The tool does spawn across all channels of the zones, that's true.
    I kicked the spawn numbers up quite a bit from my earlier test caiman. It is meant to be an easter egg hunt so you aren't going to be swimming in them.

And if you are unlucky Friday and Saturday, I'll kick the spawn numbers up a little bit more on Sunday. Just a little though.
  • Werid wrote: »
    found one in kanstria i guess is open world

Pics or it didn't happen...no really, send pics of you finding a Caiman. And if you got a bunny accessory or prototype mount then show that off too.
  • 7WANMXD4HM7WANMXD4HM ✭✭
    edited March 30
    this event doesnt seem exciting enough to really hunt around for .back to the drawingboard
    idk what u kicked the spawnrate up from but if it was from 0 to 0.1 then i get it.
    just got temp items.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭
    Time for me to get hunting. I just want to see if I can find any of these buggers around though I am sure I will be getting flooded by Kill stealers like last year when people were following me to grab kills oh well lol.
  • yn8tQ1I.png
    Found oneee

and it gave this
    63XGjL4.png
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭
    Found one in Valley of titans it gave me chocolate.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    edited March 30
    This event seems pretty ridiculous tbh. Everything I've gotten so far is temporary and quite worthless. No wonder mostly everyone on my server isn't wasting their time on this. So nice of you to let the broker masters control everything from now on. Don't let us get permanent accessories so people can price them at 10k or higher for a pair of bunny ears.

Thanks a lot EME.