[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Monster Spawn Active Event?

2»

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    SingleBear wrote: »
    Nope, Nope, and Nope.

We have a monster spawning in all open zones and maintaining 5 spawns at a time. I'm curious how many times y'all will find and kill it. It drops Friendly Noctenium Infusion. So not a big awesome loot table of super crazy cool things that you all will run after. Just a, "what happens if I do this" kinda experiment.

So THATS How I got those Friendly Nocts I was wondering where in the heck the came from.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    How do you get in on doing rally BAM? Do you have to do CU?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Somebody shared this in our guild discord, maybe its helpfull for somebody, it says for March but basicly every week is the same.

E2hEmT8.png
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    How do you get in on doing rally BAM? Do you have to do CU?

You do it the same way as you do it before, the only diference is you get inside CU and 2 days each week is going to be in PvP zone.

Pretend I've never done a rally BAM before. ('Cause I haven't...)

I've also never been inside CU, so have no idea how that works either...

Long story short, I could use a bit more detail, and I look forward to being enlightened by any kind soul wandering by. *looks around hopefully*
    edited March 2018

Long story short, I could use a bit more detail, and I look forward to being enlightened by any kind soul wandering by. *looks around hopefully*

Then you should pay close attention to Babbelsim post, you see there when each bam appears on CU and the hours it could spam.

Rally bam gives rewards to top Raids and top players.

I am not sure about the prices because I don't know the loot tables but you get a mix on enchanting materials (jewels and gear boxes included in the posible drops) when winning on a Raid and as a solo player the best place I have been is 4th getting 50k gold.

It is the guild mission that give the most guild exp and a good amount of guild funds and it only takes for your guild one person to hit the bam and stay near from the bam when its killed to get the mission done already.
    edited March 2018
    Well, thank you for the extra information. It's not what I am asking for however.

How do I "go to CU". I see the map. Isn't CU a separate instance? Where's the entrance? Pretty sure I won't find this BAM if I fly around the Velika outskirts.

I'm looking for MUCH more basic information here.

Thank you for the long informative post. You didn't have to take the time to write that up, so I appreciate the extra effort. It's very kind of you..
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Well, thank you for the extra information. It's not what I am asking for however.

How do I "go to CU". I see the map. Isn't CU a separate instance? Where's the entrance? Pretty sure I won't find this BAM if I fly around the Velika outskirts.

I'm looking for MUCH more basic information here.

Thank you for the long informative post. You didn't have to take the time to write that up, so I appreciate the extra effort. It's very kind of you..

i googled ''Tera CU Entrance'' and literally the first thing came up was a post with this picture

YGlnkh7.jpg

your welcome
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Haha, Catservant just wants to know how to ENTER Civil Unrest and gets the unnecessary reply that has nothing to do with the simple question.

Bless Babbelsim for the short and simple answer!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Then you should pay close attention to Babbelsim post, you see there when each bam appears on CU and the hours it could spam.

Rally bam gives rewards to top Raids and top players.

1.- I am not sure about the prices because I don't know the loot tables but you get a mix on enchanting materials (jewels and gear boxes included in the posible drops) when winning on a Raid and as a solo player the best place I have been is 4th getting 50k gold.

It is the guild mission that give the most guild exp and a good amount of guild funds and it only takes for your guild one person to hit the bam and stay near from the bam when its killed to get the mission done already.

1.- they reward parcel post via with gold and duncal box ( gold between 5 k - 15), is the same box for CU:V reward to guild from 7 - 20 place rank (elemental essence, otherwordshard, etc )

im saw they only get reward if you acepted quest guild.
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Haha, Catservant just wants to know how to ENTER Civil Unrest and gets the unnecessary reply that has nothing to do with the simple question.

Bless Babbelsim for the short and simple answer!

Catservant post were not clear about that, however is good to see that you continue with your "useless post and try to bait attemps".

Your post is the only useless thing in this thread.
  • I was able to reproduce Anansha's Rally Event (Area 1 per that handy calendar) allowing PvP. I'll put a request in with Bluehole to take a look on their end.

Thanks for the reports everyone!