There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 A.M. - Noon PDT

CODE PLZ! Ok, there's one in game - and you have 24 hours to find it.

Comments

• I don't really see how it's fair to remove stuff from the code when quite a few people don't come to the forums, and so those who find it and share it then get everyone penalized.. .-.
  • true dat bro
  • Is this available for ps4 as well?
  • I don't really see how it's fair to remove stuff from the code when quite a few people don't come to the forums, and so those who find it and share it then get everyone penalized.. .-.

what were the original rewards?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    7WANMXD4HM wrote: »
    thanks for the code!
    but it just goes to show(again) you eme guys got no idea what's difficult and what's easy ingame :P haha

To be honest, the hint was that "It is in Highwatch" and many people, including me, took that bait and looked in the actual city of Highwatch, when seandynamite actually meant Highwatch as in, the entire portion of the map called Highwatch. This of course included the outskirts. It was well thought, but the location wasnt really hidden. I could had thought of a better spot to hide it with the same hint.

I will await your next hiding spot @seandynamite this time make it much more challenging.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    WFE75FNEF3 wrote: »

Why are you even sharing it? Everytime a person shares it they remove more things from the code and it ruins it for the people who actually took time to find it
  • I doubt thats the real code
  • Code hasn't been nerfed - it gives exactly what it has since I created it yesterday.
  • I can't find it waste of my time.... and not only that the console don't have even half of the the stuff the computer has... I want the campfires and the charms. But like I said no sign and a wate of my time
  • It was posted this us a pc only thing i hope Console gets fun stuff like this post release which is Tuesday
  • Is* my spelling xD but yea i wish it would extend to Console too different forum section though this is PC General and different community Team running Console events and promotions
  • FirianFirian ✭✭
    :v thanks for the code but have to disagree with that sentence. My mystic says "of course we are", but every other character of mine is in denial xD
  • Not all @seandynamite >.>
  • Just to be sure, this code is NOT on console Tera?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    NAD7TJK4AD wrote: »
    Just to be sure, this code is NOT on console Tera?

well was posted in the tera pc under the PC - General Discussion part of the forums and not the console section
This discussion has been closed.