any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes?

any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes similar to the hello kitty ones? i remember about it being mentioned on twitch stream and them being a limited time only offer again

Comments

• PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    I believe in the stream the partnership was mentioned to be happening around their Anniversary, so we probably won't get news until later this month/closer to May.
  • Announcement coming in April!
  • 3rd company? or 3rd party company? Because if the former, who was the 2nd company lol?

Also I would love to see a TERA x [insert anime name here] colab of some kind. All the cool kids are doing it.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back hello kitty costumes tbh
  • Announcement coming in April!

will they be censored?

like the console cash grab version of your game?

• DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    lolwat

pics pls
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3KAAEYFKH wrote: »
    Announcement coming in April!

will they be censored?

The heck is that you mean???

Also any cute costumes is always hype for me
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

will they be censored?

I think the guy is pissed at the profanity filter on console but this has nothing to do with costumes lmao.
  • SoffyasdSoffyasd ✭✭✭
    I would like to see the Alicia dress fiasco again lol
  • CornishRex wrote: »

will they be censored?

I think the guy is pissed at the profanity filter on console but this has nothing to do with costumes lmao.

elin costumes heavily censored, chat filter says "good night" is a violation and gets censored...

no valk, gunners or male brawlers

founders items and title only one character allowed not account bound... so make a valk when they decide to release them, too bad no founder title for you... that you paid for...

did I mention outfits are censored?
  • NorafinNorafin ✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

will they be censored?

elin costumes heavily censored, chat filter says "good night" is a violation and gets censored...

founders items and title only one character allowed not account bound... so make a valk when they decide to release them, too bad no founder title for you... that you paid for...

Our outfits are censored too... and console is a ton of patches behind us, which is why they lack all that stuff. You're acting like it won't get patches.
    And every other sentence I try to write in german is blocked because the filter doesn't like ä ö ü ß, you gotta work around that. I agree that "good night" is a bit silly, but hardly a huge problem.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

will they be censored?

I was curious if you really DID mean that halfassed censoring from early beta days on west, but really, LOOK AT MY NAME, not even I am bothered about that. Chat filter should be tweaked, that's it. THAT'S IT.

Please, let that die before the hater army gets back with their keyboard machine guns and dumb accusations. It's not even all that much, neither should have it been done in 1st place, but now that it's done, be it. It seems you do mean just the armors, cause I cannot see BHS assing themselves to burka-fy the cash shop stuff for no apparent reason now, in short you're beating a horse dead since 2011.

curious to see when you'll bite the dust, it's all you comment after all
  • ElinLove wrote: »

will they be censored?

I was curious if you really DID mean that halfassed censoring from early beta days on west, but really, LOOK AT MY NAME, not even I am bothered about that. Chat filter should be tweaked, that's it. THAT'S IT.

Please, let that die before the hater army gets back with their keyboard machine guns and dumb accusations. It's not even all that much, neither should have it been done in 1st place, but now that it's done, be it. It seems you do mean just the armors, cause I cannot see BHS assing themselves to burka-fy the cash shop stuff for no apparent reason now, in short you're beating a horse dead since 2011.

you might be content with censorship, I sure the hell am not. I'm going to be here for a long time letting them know exactly what I think of their censoring
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭

will they be censored?

you might be content with censorship, I sure the hell am not. I'm going to be here for a long time letting them know exactly what I think of their censoring

Good luck. They don't care.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭

will they be censored?

New outfits aren't censored just look at this Devil_E_thumb.jpg

Happy? Stahp posting now, you're seriously beating a dead horse and everyone knows about this.
    Go complain in the console forums with the rest of new people.