Master Crafter's Secret Additive

Why is it worth over 12k gold?
Even if 100% crit chance, if you use it to craft a diamond = crit gives you only 1 extra, you'll lose 1500g anyways??

Comments

• Is there anything that's worth crafting for the crit?
  • 12k gold to create a relentless etching? but a etching 3 for earrings for example = 20k but relentless = 24k, not worth since we cant even craft etching 4 for accessories? o:
  • It can be used to crit diamonds too.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Rich people save them up when possibly in the future the mats to make T4 etching become easier from events etc.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the tradeable version of these so far were only obtainable from spacecat's farewell event, so the price of 'em are just higher due to lack of supply
    the ones from the jackpot events are untradeable

most people use their additives on diamonds since it's easy to do, profitable, and you could even swap the extra diamond for more emeralds to craft without needing to supply your own beyond the initial one

tier 4 accessory etchings do exist and are craftable, but the cost of them are extremely high and not worth it for the small increase in stats over t2 or even t3 (if memory serves it's only extra hp and not added crit/powr/cmbt speed? i could be wrong about this though)
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    I was curious as well because for example the Etchings that can use Master Additive are the ones from the Master rank obviously and those are IV Etchings that cost around 50k to craft? if not more? So the Master Additives are currently used for Diamonds? Though as someone said there must be players that are buying them to save up for later.
  • Diamond crafting cost 10 emeralds + 3k gold of materials = 13k gold, if you use a additive (12k) = 25k. Critting on a diamond provides only a total of 2 diamonds, not 3 diamonds so its not really worth o: I think people are probably saving for future stuff but idk x:
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    kammishiro wrote: »
    Diamond crafting cost 10 emeralds + 3k gold of materials = 13k gold, if you use a additive (12k) = 25k. Critting on a diamond provides only a total of 2 diamonds, not 3 diamonds so its not really worth o: I think people are probably saving for future stuff but idk x:

Additives don't have a price because they're not tradeable

Refer to @metagame 's post.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    Diamond crafting cost 10 emeralds + 3k gold of materials = 13k gold, if you use a additive (12k) = 25k. Critting on a diamond provides only a total of 2 diamonds, not 3 diamonds so its not really worth o: I think people are probably saving for future stuff but idk x:

3k gold materials? what?.. you only need 1k artisan kits that cost 1027g.. the additive is free cause u get it from dngs.. forget about buying the additive from broker.. and if u farm the 10 emeradls.. after crafting the diamond you literally make 19k profit aprox.

and yeah.. you could also use the additive for etch IV crafting but those are insanely expensive to craft... close to 100k or more iirc.. so not worth it.. thats why ppl go for diamond crits...
  • kammishirokammishiro ✭✭
    edited March 31
    Lynxzer wrote: »

3k gold materials? what?.. you only need 1k artisan kits that cost 1027g.. the additive is free cause u get it from dngs.. forget about buying the additive from broker.. and if u farm the 10 emeradls.. after crafting the diamond you literally make 19k profit aprox.

and yeah.. you could also use the additive for etch IV crafting but those are insanely expensive to craft... close to 100k or more iirc.. so not worth it.. thats why ppl go for diamond crits...

but if you farm 10 emeralds, you can sell them for 12,500g, thats about 14,000g with 1k kits, and u do get the additive for free, but u can sell it since its tradeable for 12k, its not 'free' gold if u can sell both emeralds and additive instead of crafting 2 diamonds (1+1 crit) for 22,000g only VS selling materials for 26,000g? nvm not tradeable
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Why is it worth over 12k gold?
    Even if 100% crit chance, if you use it to craft a diamond = crit gives you only 1 extra, you'll lose 1500g anyways??

130 esmeralds +13 k = 13 daimonds + 13 aditives = 26 daimonds, nope, is no worth .......................................

nvm not tradeable

and easy to obtain since we have 4 events they droops like candyes ( and you can reset rmnm and rmhm for get them without they enter cooldonw )
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    I had over 100 saved up from spamming ghilliglade and rknm when they were given out as jackpot. Easy 1 mil free money.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    I had over 100 saved up from spamming ghilliglade and rknm when they were given out as jackpot. Easy 1 mil free money.

>free money
    >saved up from spamming ghilliglade and rknm

I don't think working for it counts as free honestly