[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

CODE PLZ! Ok, there's one in game - and you have 24 hours to find it.

13»

Comments

• @tisnotme I know, I just don't want to assume, so I thought I'd ask.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

My hints:
    I can see the city of Highwatch from where I am. It sure is pretty. (Yes, that means it's in Highwatch)
    While in the same location on every server, it's not necessarily in the same channel.

I might be wrong but from this i can gather that you are far away from the city ( though not entirely necessary since you can also be inside but on a high tower ) and you have a very nice view seeing the whole city and not just any side of it.. So i kept searching where i thought that i should and i could not find anything. I have also considered that the place might be at a location that can be reached half way by flying and half way by normal walking but no luck XD

The code is still up? It said that it ends on 1st april and that is tomorrow? xD

• HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

My hints:
    I can see the city of Highwatch from where I am. It sure is pretty. (Yes, that means it's in Highwatch)
    While in the same location on every server, it's not necessarily in the same channel.

I might be wrong but from this i can gather that you are far away from the city ( though not entirely necessary since you can also be inside but on a high tower ) and you have a very nice view seeing the whole city and not just any side of it.. So i kept searching where i thought that i should and i could not find anything.

The code is still up? It said that it ends on 1st april and that is tomorrow? xD

Its still up, just found it. Dont forget, it can be in any channel.

The hint i can give is, there's a known mark in the region, for all the ones that like to gain "points".
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Lyanni wrote: »

Its still up, just found it. Dont forget, it can be in any channel.

The hint i can give is, there's a known mark in the region, for all the ones that like to gain "points".

Thanks! I was so fixed on finding the spot that i missed the other info: it can be in any channel.

Found it! It was too easy so you might want to remove that hint about the mark but it was fun searching overall. I hope that we will get more of this stuff in the future since it is nice to take a break from the grind and do something else as well.
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

My hints:

I might be wrong but from this i can gather that you are far away from the city ( though not entirely necessary since you can also be inside but on a high tower ) and you have a very nice view seeing the whole city and not just any side of it.. So i kept searching where i thought that i should and i could not find anything. I have also considered that the place might be at a location that can be reached half way by flying and half way by normal walking but no luck XD

dam it not in the city nor near it it essential another hint it on maybe 10ft mount that climbable and not a flight limit.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    NAD7TJK4AD wrote: »
    Just to be sure, this code is NOT on console Tera?

Safe to assume this is correct, as tisnotme pointed out, this is the PC discussion area, and console players are on a different build than PC players.
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    Before anyone goes about wasting time on this, here are the rewards that you get from the current code:

-Shape Changer: Big Head (1 day)
    -all your tower are belong to us 3-day [hat]
    -Elin Paper mask (permanent)
    -1000 TERA Reward Points

Since most people probably won't remember what the paper masks are (they were something you could get from a Halloween event like 2-3 years ago), they're exceptionally low quality masks that barely cover your face.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I can't find it waste of my time.... and not only that the console don't have even half of the the stuff the computer has... I want the campfires and the charms. But like I said no sign and a wate of my time

When was the last time you played on PC? They got rid of those long ago on PC.
  • edited April 2018
    I got the code but I don't see where the TERA reward points are. My pc lagged and I accepted the prizes right away. Where can I find my reward points? (sorry if it is a stupid question)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I got the code but I don't see where the TERA reward points are. My pc lagged and I accepted the prizes right away. Where can I find my reward points? (sorry if it is a stupid question)

worth a read for you , tells all bout the rewards system
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tera-rewards
  • Careful new code with fash head peace well permanently delete any equip head fash i just lost my head fash i was wearing when i soul bound this temp fash and lost my perm head fash
This discussion has been closed.