[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Did not receive extra character slots after purchased and claimed

As title, i purchased 2 extra character slots with 495 emp*2 and I did claimed both of them on the very first head-on day via the "item claim", however till today i still cannot create my 3rd character.

Btw is the default of character slots 2 right? same as beta?

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually used the item itself? You said you pick them up from the item claim but then haven't said you actually used it yet
  • 1.You buy it off the store and recieve a parcel in the post.
    2.You CLAIM the contents of the parcel and the contents go to your inventory (character slot token in this case)
    3.Now you navigate to the contents of the parcel that you just claimed which are now in your inventory and you USE it.

So many people stop at "claim" and think that's it, I guess the word "claim" sounds final.
    Get parcel, take item out by claiming it, use the item in your inventory after you claim it.
  • not only did you not receive that...

you purchased a censored game..........
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    Did you actually used the item itself? You said you pick them up from the item claim but then haven't said you actually used it yet

Thanks for answering, i don't really remember cause i'm sure i didn't received anything after i claimed both extra character slots on the item claim
  • oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    1.You buy it off the store and recieve a parcel in the post.
    2.You CLAIM the contents of the parcel and the contents go to your inventory (character slot token in this case)
    3.Now you navigate to the contents of the parcel that you just claimed which are now in your inventory and you USE it.

So many people stop at "claim" and think that's it, I guess the word "claim" sounds final.
    Get parcel, take item out by claiming it, use the item in your inventory after you claim it.

Thanks for the answer, however after i clicked the claim item and did claimed both extra character slots, i did not receive anything nor parcel. I also just double checked my inventory and my all parcel inbox, there are nothing related to what i purchased, so i'm wondering is this an individual situation or someone else having the same issue just like on the first day lots people didn't receive elite status.
  • Sounds like you did claim the character slot vouchers from Item Claim which then shows up in the Misc part of your inventory. From there, it needs to be used to add a slot on that server.
    jSGajHh.jpg
    If you aren't seeing the character slot items in your inventory, I would submit a ticket since there really shouldn't be any delay in moving from Item Claim to inventory (and yes, while I didn't grab a screenshot, I do have 3+ characters on this server.

• VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    @LordMurasama

I'd just like to thank you for going the extra mile and posting pictures.