[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

fastest way to farm fashion coupons?

Comments

• Wait till 65 and then farm what ever bam you can kill the fastest. The higher lvl the bam the more tickets they drop. Also change channels around every 15 kills dunno why but it makes coupons drop more often.
  • K4TDCYEPR6K4TDCYEPR6 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    The level 65 bams on island of dawn drops stacks of 10 and also sometime drops other goodies like complete crystalbinds and semi-enigmatic scrolls, i got 600 coupons pretty fasts once i had my +12 slaughter weapon.
  • Ok cool thanks
  • With a Brawler, can I farm the Ise of Dawn BAM's with just the set they give you at 65?
    Thing is, I have no interest in the classes at launch the ones I want to play are comming later.
    So I figured I'd just make a Brawler and do armour crafting, gold farming, BAM farming etc until Valkyrie/Gunner is released.
    I enjoy the Brawler but I don't want to tank end game so I wasn't planning on gearing her up past the 65 "free" set.
  • You all seem to know what you are talking about, I have not played Tera since the original PC release. What release or version are we playing on the console version? I am guessing any release after Isle of Dawn and before the Valkyrie release? When did they add in the 15 EMP per day for Elite? Someone was saying we maybe do not have that because it was added in later patches then the console release is using. Is it possible for account bound stuff to be added in? Should we save our EMP until then or to see if it gets added? What is the highest tier of gear out that we can earn on console? Any related tips or advice is greatly appreciated.
  • Just farm 60 level bams, they drop 10 coupons along with semi enigmatic scrolls and complete crystalbins and they are quick to kill.
  • Does anyone have a screenshot of what the fashion coupons icon(?) looks like, and where they appear in menus (for console)? I've watched videos of these "BAMS" and have fought quite a number of them (lvl 44 pve), but still have no idea about these coupons. Maybe there some other criteria that I'm missing.
  • TX2OGEL989 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a screenshot of what the fashion coupons icon(?) looks like, and where they appear in menus (for console)? I've watched videos of these "BAMS" and have fought quite a number of them (lvl 44 pve), but still have no idea about these coupons. Maybe there some other criteria that I'm missing.

They usually only drop from the bigger BAM's like basilisks not the normal ones.