Xbox One X Enhanced & PS4 Pro Version.

These 2 consoles are excellent. One would think Tera would launch being optimized for these modern consoles but it currently is not. The player experience would benefit greatly from an enhanced version of this game so it is my hope that we will see this update very soon.
I have not been able to find any information whatsoever about the subject. Has anyone seen this issue addressed? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• I specifically asked this in my interview and they said there was no plans currently :(
  • Variation wrote: »
    I specifically asked this in my interview and they said there was no plans currently :(

My current experience on console is not good. Player movement is not smooth. The map and menus are slow and combat feels off because the frame rate isn't consistent. All issues that would be fixed by an enhancement. This makes me very sad indeed causing me to reconsider how much time I will put into this game. Thanks for this clarification.
  • Variation wrote: »
    I specifically asked this in my interview and they said there was no plans currently :(

do you have a link of the interview ?