Please,warriors...

2»

Comments

• TLXTLX ✭✭
    36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    Lol no. They scythe and the 10 edge is gone. There's no mistaking it. I've never played lancer.
    Omg,maybe the devs put this threat on a party where are two or more warriors cus one warrior is enough OP.

• TLXTLX ✭✭
    36EFJJ5E7D wrote: »
    Hell theres even a thread on here suggesting they allow the edge to build up on the warrior instead of the enemy to avoid this problem. Thread is like a week old
    Ok think a bit (like i did now too) if they share edge, then no problem cus the warriors generate edge with basic attacks, imagine the amount of edge generated of 3 warriors attacking.

• In the PC version warriors spend their own edge. The loss of DPS is huge for warriors when they share the edge.
    We have a very old version on console (early 2016?). The revamp war version hit the PC early 2017.
    We need to wait for next patchs to enjoy the great power of warriors ;)

Sorry for my english !
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Warriors share edge because it is pre-rework warrior this is how it was for quite a long time
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Vifts wrote: »
    Warriors share edge because it is pre-rework warrior this is how it was for quite a long time
    But if they share edge 2 or more warriors, this does not mean that they gain a lot of edge with all warriors basic attacks?