[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

elite status is a joke

I bought the status for 16.46 yesterday and what did i get nothing nada !!! no mount no boxes no permanent buffs no emp no atlas . i mean come on its been 2 days now and all i have to show is white letters when i log in saying my ps4 account is elite status.

Comments

• Did you go to item claim in the in-game Enmasse(?) menu? Then you have activate them in your various inventory or skills (for mounts, pets) page.
  • DeamonM85DeamonM85 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Where did you buy it?
    I bought it through the PSN store and it works for me.
  • Like the PC version, not everything is done automatically for the player. The game (and EME) obviously needs do to a better job at conveying some of this information though (especially since there are going to be a lot of new players coming into the game starting on April 3rd). But if you purchased Elite status from the PS store, it activates that on your account (no voucher to claim and use like on the PC version).

Then you have to go into your Options menu - TERA Store - Elite Status. From there, you can collect your daily gift and consumable boxes as well as add the mount, travel journal, and village atlas to your shortcuts.
  • Agree with above.. this game is really vague and giving instructions and for purchases etc.