Looking for Guild

I end playing on Saravash server with a human male mystic named Xim. Any one want me on his guild?

Comments

  • > @TLX said:
    > I end playing on Saravash server with a human male priest named Xim. If any one want me on his guild, i was an experienced healer on PC.

    That sever is not on the Xbox version of the game, that is a PC sever. You could try posing it there insted of the console forums.
  • Y9NJ4NLWJH wrote: »
    > @TLX said:
    > I end playing on Saravash server with a human male priest named Xim. If any one want me on his guild, i was an experienced healer on PC.

    That sever is not on the Xbox version of the game, that is a PC sever. You could try posing it there insted of the console forums.
    Saravash is one of the new PS4 EU Servers added this morning.
  • TehLexinatorTehLexinator ✭✭
    edited April 3
    CobaltDragon said:Saravash is one of the new PS4 EU Servers added this morning.

    While I greatly appreciate that you guys are answering questions here, how about telling us why you silently removed the daily EMP advertisement from Elite status bonuses on this page: http://tera.enmasse.com/store/console-founders-packs
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > Y9NJ4NLWJH wrote: »
    >
    > > @TLX said:
    > > I end playing on Saravash server with a human male priest named Xim. If any one want me on his guild, i was an experienced healer on PC.
    >
    > That sever is not on the Xbox version of the game, that is a PC sever. You could try posing it there insted of the console forums.
    >
    >
    >
    > Saravash is one of the new PS4 EU Servers added this morning.

    Oh sorry I didn’t know about that.
Sign In or Register to comment.