[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[Closed]

[Closed]

Comments

• You should probably leave your server info and your PSN name.
  • yup ty i just noticed
  • bump......
  • bump........
  • I’ll be looking for a guild once I get my controller keyboard so I’ll look you guys up soon
  • FooJabi wrote: »
    I’ll be looking for a guild once I get my controller keyboard so I’ll look you guys up soon

cool, we're always open for recruitment... i actually use my regular ps4 controller and a seperate desktop keyboard for typing myself but we use voice chat when partying up for things
  • Uh oh, The King's Avatar? Are you guys going to crush other entire guilds with only a few people?! Even though it's a PVE server but still!
  • Uh oh, The King's Avatar? Are you guys going to crush other entire guilds with only a few people?! Even though it's a PVE server but still!

haha atleast someone here knows the name... and nah, we're more laid back then that... we're just here to have fun together in a friendly community
  • BacondoodleBacondoodle ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I can't wait for the OVA's coming end of this month I think and Season 2... whenever it's released.

I think I may need to mosey on over, been slacking and haven't looked into joining a guild yet.
  • I can't wait for the OVA's coming end of this month I think and Season 2... whenever it's released.

I think I may need to mosey on over, been slacking and haven't looked into joining a guild yet.

yeah there's a lot of good stuff coming out this year (this month in particular)

feel free to apply whenever you like, we're always open :)
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......
  • bump......