[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I have a big problem [PS4]

I have a big, really big problem
My character lv58 died while he was in dungeon, the game is crashed and now, when I reload the game, it is out of the dungeon, dead, without I can do anything ... not even the "option" button works.
Please help me
«1

Comments

  • Did you try and ask somebody to revive you with a scroll?
  • Don't you have any res scrolls, i have had plenty drop in game, you should at least be able to port to a town and get resed by the priest NPC
  • Yes, I used a world chat, but no one answer :'( . I'm in Zyrnaxis server, Sylvanoth region, Susurrus wood, near Dakonan Overwatch
  • > @Terranova667 said:
    > Don't you have any res scrolls, i have had plenty drop in game, you should at least be able to port to a town and get resed by the priest NPC

    I can't use any button in the controller. Only touchpad and R stick :'( :'(
  • I have the same problem. I can't even log out. I sent a ticket today. Let's see how long the response takes :/
  • > @KHDJJ447ER said:
    > I have the same problem. I can't even log out. I sent a ticket today. Let's see how long the response takes :/
    >

    I sent a ticket too...
  • Cold in your grave before one makes it's way to you.
  • > @Norfair said:
    > Cold in your grave before one makes it's way to you.

    Thanks dude... Next time can be your turn
  • Sorry, I was only jesting. I'm sure it'll be sorted soon :)
  • Have you tried the unstuck feature?
  • Basically the word is that, for now while they're working to fix the issue, try to call out on chat for a healer to come resurrect you. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon.
  • > @FooJabi said:
    > Have you tried the unstuck feature?

    I can't open any menù. "Option" button don't work
  • > @counterpoint said:
    > Basically the word is that, for now while they're working to fix the issue, try to call out on chat for a healer to come resurrect you. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon.

    I tried... No good souls around :'(
  • No promises but I'll try to send someone.

    I have people on that server.
  • Checking on discord I've seen that you only have to wait 30 min for the auto revive. I cannot check it right now but a guy said that worked for him
Sign In or Register to comment.