[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Remove the glow from the Witness to History title

It makes no sense that the title for clearing a face roll dungeon a measly 15 should have the glow, which has always been reserved for some of the most difficult/grinds titles in the game. This really diminishes the value of Darkuryon's Nemesis, and makes it difficult to distinguish the titles from one another. A glowing title should show dedication, and Witness to History shows absolutely jack [filtered].

Comments

• PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    ok son! sit here and lets talk about this
  • Labello wrote: »
    FIH wasnt any harder.

But it's true, witness of history being a dungeon event based title, it shouldn't last through major patches.

FIH required at least some degree of team coordination, and is 77 clears for the clear rather than 15. And yea, Witness is an event title too.
  • Will it improve the game?
    It is not permanent, why do you care?
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    SSHM is faceroll too, you'll get over it
  • makes it difficult to distinguish the titles from one another

Only if you're illiterate. No one cares that you got 77 clears or 15 for very useless titles. Get over it and move on. EME needs to focus on fixing this game rather than worrying about some person's epeen over a shiny title.

• CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    This really diminishes the value of Darkuryon's Nemesis, and makes it difficult to distinguish the titles from one another.

Reading works wonders.
  • ~It makes no sense that the title for clearing a face roll dungeon a measly 15 should have the glow~

News flash, all dungeons are faceroll after maybe a couple clears. Having the time to clear anything X amount of time does not = difficult. And it's never something to brag about, you'll just look like a fool to anyone with a clue.

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Do people actually play with titles enabled in this game?
  • Pixelator wrote: »

All about that epeen, buddy. I have all titles disabled (others and mine) and the only reason I have one equipped is because, for some stupid reason, it will show the guild title if you don't have any title equipped.
  • Pixelator wrote: »

I play with mine and others' showing. I use Medic title, since I put a lot of focus in being a great healer and supportive player. :)
    So in short, Yes.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »

Not everyone is alike, and some people feel it's important for others to see how good they are at the game. I've had people tell me they'd love it if nobody could disable titles on the options menu, others wanting NPCs talking about them, bigger, screen filling global achievement messages and so many other things. This is important to them, so to each their own at whatever floats their boats.
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    I swear people who want shiny titles exclusive 14 year old mastercard warriors who do nothing but swipe to get +15 VM7...So, are you in manifest or something?
  • AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    BHS/EME can remove the glow from Witness to History if they return the glow to Surgeon and add a glow to Shandra Maniac.
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    yeah title was meant for event, shouldn't be glowing after the patch. OR if it is, make 'Surgeon' obtainable again hue
  • @Pixelator yes I play with titles. My main usually sports his 'Loremaster' title, to show off my l33t repeatable quest grinding skillz. Sure, you can clear X dungeon 66 times, but do you have the patience and endurance to complete 1500 totally useless in-game quests? I do! B)