[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dead and unable to reive

I died during a dungeon and then my game crashed. When I got back in game, my character was outside the dungeon, dead, and there is no way for me to revive. I'm also unable to open the menu.

I tried to submit a ticket, but when I go to submit the ticket, the webpage goes to a white screen that just says "Undefined."

Does anyone know a fix for either of my issues?

Comments

• I'm the one who said I'd come and try to revive you, but there was not body where you said it was. Good luck with your ticket. I hope they fix it soon...my husband is still waiting for a reply to his ticket that he sent out 5 days ago.

Closing the application and restarting it didn't work?
  • Have you tried the unstuck feature?
  • im currently having the same problem with no way to get into the menu you cant get to the unstuck feature
  • They need to add a feature to where this happens after say like 5 mins as an example the game should automatically unstuck you or if enough time passed say like n hour or two it should teleport you outside the dungeon or to Velika.
  • yeah thought a timer of being dead for so long would just auto teleport you, now im unable to play until this is fixed
  • Happen to me yesterday and I had someone come revive me and it got me going again.
  • it took forever but i did eventually get sent back to an outpost so i would just leave your game running and you should get teleported back at some stage
  • I just had same thing happen people see me when logged on I hope someone can group and use a team res see if that works
  • I mean, there is a timer that auto-teleports you back to town, the only downside is it's a half-hour/30 minute timer before it goes through on its own.
  • FooJabi wrote: »
    Have you tried the unstuck feature?

You are unable to click in the menu, so not possible unless /stuck works on consoles from chat? All you can access is the map and chat.
  • YFM4RCDACRYFM4RCDACR ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    This is a pretty serious bug. I had left a dungeon and mid loading power outage hit. I logged back in and I'm dead outside the dungeon unable to do anything.

A kind soul just resed me.
  • Ho god ihave the same pb, ican't play anymore
  • Just refresh licence of game and relogin, then you will be outside the dungeon then ask someone to revive you. If this doesn't fit reinstall the game.
  • Get a buddy to use scroll of resurrection on dead friend
  • You can still access the chat use the /say command so anyone outside the dungeon can see you asking for a Rev someone will help eventually it happened to me also.