Where can I find Fledgling Dragon Food for Dragon Egg?

Where can I find Fledgling Dragon Food?
Got this from item pass:
Twga0gU.jpg
Thanks much!
P.S. The powers of google shows me nothing on subject. :(

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    It's probably all tied to the Item pass, the food probably comes from there somehow as there is no such thing as Dragon food in the game (PC version which has had pretty much everything)
  • The materials necessary to evolve your egg will be included in future item drops for the Item Pass. VinyItalis above is right.
  • The materials necessary to evolve your egg will be included in future item drops for the Item Pass. VinyItalis above is right.

is it possible to guess or say that the egg will end up being a dragon mount?
  • Ok Thank You guys! :)
  • > @Denommenator said:
    > The materials necessary to evolve your egg will be included in future item drops for the Item Pass. VinyItalis above is right.

Flying mount by chance?

Can it be account bound, or are you sticking to everything being one time use on the consoles?
  • jwfreemjwfreem ✭✭
    edited April 4
    Moving my post to a different thread.
  • Jopiri wrote: »
    Where can I find Fledgling Dragon Food?
    Got this from item pass:
    Twga0gU.jpg
    Thanks much!
    P.S. The powers of google shows me nothing on subject. :(

do you get the item of the month in your item claim?

just wondering so i can give it to any character
  • What's the kind of dragon we gonna get, PC got different one I think the best one is diamond, not a chance we get that one right
  • Not sure if this is any consolation but I got the feed from buying a mount from the Tera store it was Night Mare that I bought I believe can’t remember.