Blue Angel Halo OBT2 Reward

When do we get the obt2 Blue angel Halos?

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't been distributed yet, but they've said it's coming. Once it's distributed, it should show up in your Item Claim.
  • will be sent out in the next week or so
  • We're targeting delivery this week. If there is any delay in that you'll we'll get the word out.
  • Thanks for reply denominator, im honored to get a reply from you the senior product manager! im a big fan
  • I just hope that this halo is not rereleased later in some way. Beta rewards are supposed to be exclusive items and should never be rereleased.
  • I Agree with you on that
  • Greetings. I didn't get neitehr the Blue Halo nor the masks? Do we need to be beyond level 10 to obtain them? And where excatly can I find them? Thanks.
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    I got mine after I made it to velika
  • MaurMaur ✭✭
    Aren't the halos able to be sold? Pretty sure they are. Which makes them pointless rewards. Would like confirmation whether they are or not.
  • They are. I've seen people selling them for quite a little.
  • It doesn't matter to me, if i ever return to tera there should still be the same amount of people with the blue halos. Just different people will have them than before is all. (unless they rerelease them, and honestly at this point i wouldnt be surprised after seeing enmasse/bluehole more clearly now.)