ENDGAME: Imporant Question!

2»

Comments

• ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Y3KNMM73GK wrote: »
    Hello,

i just reached item lvl 414 in a day and not sure what to do next.
    all i can do is farming the vanguards 2x solo arena 2x solo dungeon, isle of dawn daily q, 1x pvp battle and thats it!
    Just got nothing to do left..
    So iam curious to know how i can spend my time in tera if i did these things which can be done in 2 hours.
    Whats the actual endgame content in this game?
    i like to do pvp but the Qs are really long for single arena, fraywind doesnt even open yet.
    iam bored already come on?!

We're waiting for them to patch the price of Masterwork Alkahest box in VG shop to 200 instead of 1,000 so people can actually gear past slaughter and enchant their guile set to +12 to begin running harder content
  • ...or you could be like me and get to 65 and just be confused, lol.
  • > @Vifts said:
    > Y3KNMM73GK wrote: »
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > i just reached item lvl 414 in a day and not sure what to do next.
    > all i can do is farming the vanguards 2x solo arena 2x solo dungeon, isle of dawn daily q, 1x pvp battle and thats it!
    > Just got nothing to do left..
    > So iam curious to know how i can spend my time in tera if i did these things which can be done in 2 hours.
    > Whats the actual endgame content in this game?
    > i like to do pvp but the Qs are really long for single arena, fraywind doesnt even open yet.
    > iam bored already come on?!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We're waiting for them to patch the price of Masterwork Alkahest box in VG shop to 200 instead of 1,000 so people can actually gear past slaughter and enchant their guile set to +12 to begin running harder content

Adding some ways to farm feedstock would be nice too. Dungeons and vanguard quests frop only tiny bits of it.
  • > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    >
    >

Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
  • Marketing manager. Aka he updates a business page on facebook.
  • > @36EFJJ5E7D said:
    > Marketing manager. Aka he updates a business page on facebook.

Ok believe that my toxic little friend
  • All you can do is grind for materials to get all the best rolls on your gear. It is what it is.
  • > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    > If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    > Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
    >
    >

Not a chance a 31 year old "marketing manager" is using "ur ", " u" and can't complete a proper sentence "... and enough material do. upgrade... "

Go back to school boy.
  • > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    > > If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    > > Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Not a chance a 31 year old "marketing manager" is using "ur ", " u" and can't complete a proper sentence "... and enough material do. upgrade... "
    >
    > Go back to school boy.

Why so toxic?
    Jobless sitting in ur mums house?
    Iam typing on phone and I really don't care if u judge my 3rd language =English.
    Laughing my [filtered] off right now, thx for the entertainment kid
  • > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    > > > If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    > > > Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > Not a chance a 31 year old "marketing manager" is using "ur ", " u" and can't complete a proper sentence "... and enough material do. upgrade... "
    > >
    > > Go back to school boy.
    >
    > Why so toxic?
    > Jobless sitting in ur mums house?
    > Iam typing on phone and I really don't care if u judge my 3rd language =English.
    > Laughing my [filtered] off right now, thx for the entertainment kid
    >

Oh no thank you for the entertainment. Its always fun watching the ignorant, entitled little shits like you throw a temper tantrum cause they popped some adderal and leveled in hours. And now are crying the game doesn't have any content.

Keep up the tears you idiot they are precious.

Nah English is your first language you just couldn't finish the 2nd grade.
  • simitsimit ✭✭
    So you guys believe he is a child? yet you blatantly sit and attack him on a forum?

Very mature, very mature indeed, now go back to your "wife" an declare how proud you are you bullied a child online
  • > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > > > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    > > > > If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    > > > > Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > Not a chance a 31 year old "marketing manager" is using "ur ", " u" and can't complete a proper sentence "... and enough material do. upgrade... "
    > > >
    > > > Go back to school boy.
    > >
    > > Why so toxic?
    > > Jobless sitting in ur mums house?
    > > Iam typing on phone and I really don't care if u judge my 3rd language =English.
    > > Laughing my [filtered] off right now, thx for the entertainment kid
    > >
    >
    > Oh no thank you for the entertainment. Its always fun watching the ignorant, entitled little shits like you throw a temper tantrum cause they popped some adderal and leveled in hours. And now are crying the game doesn't have any content.
    >
    > Keep up the tears you idiot they are precious.
    >
    > Nah English is your first language you just couldn't finish the 2nd grade.

Oh well did I hit your weak spot?!
    I wasn't even complaining just asking around.
    Now it looks more like u cryin
    Thx anyway for the language compliment.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 Thread lock
  • 456NGF6W5D wrote: »
    > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > @GRTF94KWC7 said:
    > > > > @456NGF6W5D said:
    > > > > Every game always has these kids who powerlevel to max and then cry there isn't anything to do. How about go back and complete all the content you skipped or maybe go outside.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > Iam 31 and got a job as a marketing manager but thx for your characterization!
    > > > If ur not stupid u can figure out fast how to get to this gear level it's just 3 easy dungeons and 1 quest in isle of dawn that gives you full set vernos(slaughter) and enough material do. upgrade +12.
    > > > Thats easily done in 2-3 hours boy
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > Not a chance a 31 year old "marketing manager" is using "ur ", " u" and can't complete a proper sentence "... and enough material do. upgrade... "
    > >
    > > Go back to school boy.
    >
    > Why so toxic?
    > Jobless sitting in ur mums house?
    > Iam typing on phone and I really don't care if u judge my 3rd language =English.
    > Laughing my [filtered] off right now, thx for the entertainment kid
    >

Oh no thank you for the entertainment. Its always fun watching the ignorant, entitled little shits like you throw a temper tantrum cause they popped some adderal and leveled in hours. And now are crying the game doesn't have any content.

Keep up the tears you idiot they are precious.

Nah English is your first language you just couldn't finish the 2nd grade.

wow what a poor behavior!
    your parents should cut your internet connection