[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

General Class Guide

1356

Comments

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    damn this double post bug :/
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Vifts wrote: »
    Why would you ever tell anyone to play berserker tank? They have no enrage, less/same damage than a well geared lancer, no party buffs, and the lowest overall block damage of all of the tanks.

    They don't get tanking skills until 65, so they are not viable when leveling. At 65 they are only viable for starter dungeons like KC/SF/RG. Anything beyond that they bring almost nothing to the party other than the fact that they can hold the boss in one place.

    You should amend your guide to say that berserker is only the tank of last resort, and not as something that should be a main class objective.

    I didn't recommend it as being good I said it was fun but was clearly outclassed but I will edit it to say it is not recommended

    Not recomended for score and speed runs, however a good berserk tank can hold and stay inmovile a boss as anyother class in any dungeon.

    This option of Berserk tank should be more about players liking this build rather than "don't do that because hardcore gamers don't like it" attitude.

    That's how I had the post as originally
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Vifts wrote: »
    Why would you ever tell anyone to play berserker tank? They have no enrage, less/same damage than a well geared lancer, no party buffs, and the lowest overall block damage of all of the tanks.

    They don't get tanking skills until 65, so they are not viable when leveling. At 65 they are only viable for starter dungeons like KC/SF/RG. Anything beyond that they bring almost nothing to the party other than the fact that they can hold the boss in one place.

    You should amend your guide to say that berserker is only the tank of last resort, and not as something that should be a main class objective.

    I didn't recommend it as being good I said it was fun but was clearly outclassed but I will edit it to say it is not recommended

    Not recomended for score and speed runs, however a good berserk tank can hold and stay inmovile a boss as anyother class in any dungeon.

    This option of Berserk tank should be more about players liking this build rather than "don't do that because hardcore gamers don't like it" attitude.
    Finally,someone with sense.

  • Play what you want and how you like it's your character your time and your enjoyment don't worry about the elitists
  • Anyone know of any rough estimates of when consoles are supposed to get Gunners/Valkyries/Ninjas/Male Brawlers?
  • When they see a lull in logins and they want to market new customizables. Trickle fed the Destiny way.
  • Anyone know of any rough estimates of when consoles are supposed to get Gunners/Valkyries/Ninjas/Male Brawlers?

    Someone said CoboltDragon said near future on discord. Whatever near future means to them I guess is when they'll come, I'm not expecting at least one until like next year though. Maybe late this year, who knows. We're about 1 year behind the PC according to Reddit
  • theiseja wrote: »
    Anyone know of any rough estimates of when consoles are supposed to get Gunners/Valkyries/Ninjas/Male Brawlers?

    Someone said CoboltDragon said near future on discord. Whatever near future means to them I guess is when they'll come, I'm not expecting at least one until like next year though. Maybe late this year, who knows. We're about 1 year behind the PC according to Reddit

    One year for awakening will make me cry considering PC gets it in 2 weeks D:

    I want my mystic King Bubble Summon thing XD
  • Hey guys, some one knows if CounterPunch available on consoles?
  • Dannte wrote: »
    Hey guys, some one knows if CounterPunch available on consoles?

    Not yet; it's only on PC for now, but will come to console some time later.
  • When do you think they will release gunner and valkeryie on to the PS4 version? Those are my favorite classes.
  • yes i dont feel like playing till ninja gunner and Valkyrie pop out they are my favorite 3 jobs any idea when they will be release so i can start playing.And i want tap up on ps4 stick to zoom cam in and out like on pc and be able to move my skills on screen and my hp mp bar so i can see the screen better please.
  • HarIey wrote: »
    yes i dont feel like playing till ninja gunner and Valkyrie pop out they are my favorite 3 jobs any idea when they will be release so i can start playing.And i want tap up on ps4 stick to zoom cam in and out like on pc and be able to move my skills on screen and my hp mp bar so i can see the screen better please.

    Yeah I agree, plus the other classes just seem kind of dull compared to gunner and valkeryie. With those two classes I feel like I am dancing around on the battle field and actually having fun.
  • Also I noticed that in the valkeryie race class they didn't add the two hairstyles one of which I really like.
  • edited April 2018
    This is a good guide also for the newer class like the Valkyrie and the Gunner and when are they gonna come out for console?
Sign In or Register to comment.