Warrior Hotkeys (and Hotkeys in general)

I've played a lot of MMOs but I'm 100% new to Tera. One of the first things I've noticed is the crazy amount of active skills. Do players usually bind ALL of these? I'm only around level 55 on my Warrior and the number of active skills I've unlocked is dizzying. Help? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Did you know that you can set up a third keybar unter "Setting->controls"?
    And you dont Need to bind all abilities, when they are used in a chain, you just need to bind the first one in the chain.
  • The only class where you're likely to fill 3 Skill Palettes is Mystic because you need many of them available individually.

Once you learn your last skill you organize your skills the way that works for you. Not everyone is the same.
  • You need the third keybar for the warrior too.
    You have to learn to use your skill without using the chain system to optimize your DPS, essentially if you want to tank.
    There's a lot of skills to use as a filler (when your core skills are on CD).
    In the end, you can play as you want if your're enjoying your toon.
  • > @Tiriaku said:
    > Did you know that you can set up a third keybar unter "Setting->controls"?
    > And you dont Need to bind all abilities, when they are used in a chain, you just need to bind the first one in the chain.

Thanks for the response. I did see the 3rd bar option and I'm currently using it. What about all the chains that have multiple paths? Is it possible to manually change paths without binding the button? Thanks again!
  • > @Scodetto said:
    > You need the third keybar for the warrior too.
    > You have to learn to use your skill without using the chain system to optimize your DPS, essentially if you want to tank.
    > There's a lot of skills to use as a filler (when your core skills are on CD).
    > In the end, you can play as you want if your're enjoying your toon.

Thanks for the response. Do you mean manually pressing the buttons in each chain instead of using the "one button system"? I started doing that yesterday so I could manually change paths : ) Thanks again!
  • ScodettoScodetto ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @37TDRK99TX said:
    > > @Scodetto said:
    > > You need the third keybar for the warrior too.
    > > You have to learn to use your skill without using the chain system to optimize your DPS, essentially if you want to tank.
    > > There's a lot of skills to use as a filler (when your core skills are on CD).
    > > In the end, you can play as you want if your're enjoying your toon.
    >
    > Thanks for the response. Do you mean manually pressing the buttons in each chain instead of using the "one button system"? I started doing that yesterday so I could manually change paths : ) Thanks again!

That is it.
    You can start by using the one button chain system and learn the combos.
    When you get used to differents combos you can start using the manual method.
    There's two core skills for warriors
    1. Scythe (at 10 edge)
    2. Blade Draw
    To maximize your DPS you have to use as possible Blade Draw (only in a result of a combo) and when you stack 10 edge you trigger Scythe (wich count for more than 50% of total DPS for a skilled warrior).
    Also don't hesitate to use deadly gamble all the time when it is off cool down.

Sorry for my english.
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    37TDRK99TX wrote: »
    I've played a lot of MMOs but I'm 100% new to Tera. One of the first things I've noticed is the crazy amount of active skills. Do players usually bind ALL of these? I'm only around level 55 on my Warrior and the number of active skills I've unlocked is dizzying. Help? Thanks in advance.

This is my bar for console warrior v6jZdLZ.png
  • Hmmm, didn't realise there was an option for a new hotbar tray. Thanks.
  • VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, it's a hidden tip/hint.

You have to read those tips they put up on the bottom of the screen during loading screens.