Imperator Bug [PLEASE FIX]

I've run Shadow Sanguinary 10+ times so far on PS4 and have had no problems until today. The dungeon runs fine until Imperator which now causes massive ping spikes and makes me disconnect to Server Select. I don't know if it is an actual ping related issue because that doesn't make sense seeing as I am at a stable 10ms until Imperator and even then my internet connection doesn't change. Perhaps he is messing up the packets being sent? I need to run SSHM for my jewelry and there's no way I am wasting my friends instance because I crash at Imperator due to a bug so unless this is fixed I will have to run 80x Kalivan's Challenge for tokens.

Comments

• Have you tried turning off Lurid display? i find it causes nothing but lag /freezes and crashes.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    How can you even see the ping on the console version? Try reinstalling the game, that might fix the issue.
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    How can you even see the ping on the console version? Try reinstalling the game, that might fix the issue.

This wont fix your problem.

Tera is notorious for memory leaks. My advice is prior to wanting to run hard-modes, is to close your game and restart it. Also, go into your display settings and turn effects and lurid display all the way down.

I'm sure it's frustrating to eat the side swipes because your game is taking a dump lol
  • haroldz wrote: »
    Lapomko wrote: »

This wont fix your problem.

Tera is notorious for memory leaks. My advice is prior to wanting to run hard-modes, is to close your game and restart it. Also, go into your display settings and turn effects and lurid display all the way down.

I'm sure it's frustrating to eat the side swipes because your game is taking a dump lol

That's honestly almost not good enough, we had runs where we had to restart clients after every boss fight.
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It isn't an FPS issue I just disconnect to server list during Imp multiple times every other area of the game works fine at 10ms. It's most likely a memory leak issue with his packets