PS4 ' You cannot join right now'

Hello,
i created an new Char and wanted to log in but i says ' you cannot login/join right now ' what can i do ?

cheers

Comments

• Forgot to say, Servers name is : Zyrnaxis
  • Same problem here but then on Saravesh server.
  • Anche io ho appena creato un nuovo personaggio su Saravash ma non mi fa entrare col tuo medesimo errore...ci sarà da aspettare?
  • NTNXKWKC6A wrote: »
    Anche io ho appena creato un nuovo personaggio su Saravash ma non mi fa entrare col tuo medesimo errore...ci sarà da aspettare?

Ja, lekker duidelijk voor een US bedrijf :lol:

...yeah pretty clear for a US based company :lol:
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    DemiGoth wrote: »
    NTNXKWKC6A wrote: »
    Anche io ho appena creato un nuovo personaggio su Saravash ma non mi fa entrare col tuo medesimo errore...ci sarà da aspettare?

I thought is korean.

• TLX wrote: »
    DemiGoth wrote: »
    NTNXKWKC6A wrote: »

I thought is korean.

It is Korean! You can tell just by the art style of the game,. Plus if you check the credits on the main menu, there's about a thousand employees named park :p , which is the most popular Sirname in South Korea, so yeah, not a US based company.
  • Bluehole is a South Korean based game studio (the actual developers of TERA). En Masse Entertainment is a U.S. based publisher and a subsidiary of Bluehole; they have the publishing rights to TERA in North America for the PC version (and as known, publishes the console versions in the regions they specified).