Only a 7yo Girl can be a Ninja and Reaper WHY?

Comments

• Man I wouldnt have said a word about any of it if I could make a human ninja. All I'm saying is the lore isn't going to fix my problem with it. The back story isn't gonna make me go ooooooooh on ill make one now...
  • xD This is a trip forward to the past. Grabs chair, popcorn, puts reaper on PS4 into dance mode at the Velika flight platform to warmly "greet" players who maybe potentially offended by the look and race of said character as they fly in on the back of a pegasus in what is a fantasy themepark MMO.

P.S. two other potential acronyms for TERA are (T)he (E)lin (R)ealm of (A)rborea -or- (T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea
  • > @LordMurasama said:
    > xD This is a trip forward to the past. Grabs chair, popcorn, puts reaper on PS4 into dance mode at the Velika flight platform to warmly "greet" players who maybe potentially offended by the look and race of said character as they fly in on the back of a pegasus in what is a fantasy themepark MMO.
    >
    > P.S. two other potential acronyms for TERA are (T)he (E)lin (R)ealm of (A)rborea -or- (T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea

First off seeing elins doesnt bother me at all. You arent trolling me with your little dance. I just don't want to play elin and would like to play ninja.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    This entire discussion is just troll bait.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would marry an elin.
  • nice to see that the one topic discussed ad nauseam since pc release 6 yrs ago can still be the most popular thread since the console forums creation ;P

i'll be completely honest though. Every single person/friend i know on ps4 that has an issue with Elins also exhibits some sense of persnal insecurity or immaturity.
    ITs actually a very interesting psycological study listening to how people try and explain their thoughts/feelings on the subject.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    I would marry an elin.

lol Same. Especially a fox or rabbit. Wonder if some ppl are aware there are short, flat women irl. Hell, my best friends wife is like that. I really dont do loli types. But, cant deny elins are pretty much short women.
  • PS- If you know any 7r olds with thighs like that you should probably have them see a doctor.
  • Because this game is made by koreans xD
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    I would marry an elin.

I love older women
  • T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
    Why on earth would you force people to play the creepy [filtered] little girl race (Elin) in order to play cool classes like a Ninja and a Reaper? This is some very creepy stuff that makes no Sense!!!! Why En Masse Why?

7 year old? Ha. Try trolling harder bro.
  • T9HACPMN69 wrote: »
    > @lolwat said:
    > Anyone who says they are 7 years old can be immediately disregarded as ignorant or trolling. Try harder.

Ok how old do they look to you? 10,12?

If you want to be the little girl fine, but whoever decided to force people to play as one should be on a [filtered] offenders list somewhere!

They don't look like any real world age because A. they aren't real. B. they don't even have the same anatomy as a child.
  • Acasha wrote: »
    Anyone complaiing about the game, nobody is forcing you to play the game. Hell, it's even free so nobody is charging you. The whole game has a sexy theme to it. males are shirtless in some outfits, womens backsides are hanging out. Yet you are mad over a race that looks young but if you read the lore is ancient. Hit uninstall & call it good, problem solved.

Must admit it's still a little over sexualised for a young girl looking race .. humans high elf castanic all look like adults sure it's a bit out there with there features practically hanging out but it's still a adult looking character!
  • Elins are not even cute. So whats all the fuss about?
  • Slaani420 wrote: »
    Elins are not even cute. So whats all the fuss about?
    What do you mean they aren't? They're adorable. It's your opinion but it's wrong.
This discussion has been closed.