[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What race class would you like added and for what race?

Just saying if there was no choice in them adding one per race. For example Samurai for Elves or Alchemist for Poppori.

Comments

• TLXTLX ✭✭
    High elf male gunner.
  • DjinniHunterDjinniHunter ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Also I should add no gender lock
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Human female rogue.
    I'm surprised there are no daggers and no stealth class in this game.
    I used to play WoW mostly as a human female rogue, Neverwinter human female trickster rogue, ESO redguard female stamina nightblade, Tera... human female warrior for fast dual wield swords and no stealth is the closest you can get I guess.
  • Popori Geomancer or Beastmaster. DPS, Weapon: Crystal or Leash
    Then Baraka Scholar. Support/DPS, Weapon: Tome
    Then Castanic Warlock. Male only. DPS, Weapon: Contract
    Then Aman Sentinel. Male only. Tank, Weapon: Tower Shield

It should be LONG time before females or Elin get another class.
  • oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    Human female rogue.
    I used to play WoW mostly as a human female rogue, Neverwinter human female trickster rogue, ESO redguard female stamina nightblade, Tera... human female warrior for fast dual wield swords and no stealth is the closest you can get I guess.

Yes. I always play Rogue in every MMO. Sad to see none here. Vanilla WoW Rogue was great, although the Rogue class in Aion too was superb. I suppose the Warrior is the closest we'll get to Rogue in Tera which is why I picked it.
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Norfair wrote: »
    oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    Human female rogue.

Yes. I always play Rogue in every MMO. Sad to see none here. Vanilla WoW Rogue was great, although the Rogue class in Aion too was superb. I suppose the Warrior is the closest we'll get to Rogue in Tera which is why I picked it.
    Vanilla WoW?
    I was server first High Warlord Undead rogue on Ragnaros EU :)
    Vanilla WoW has so many fond memories for me, taking ages to get to 60, Lights Hope chapel ganking, Blackrock mountain, Haerthenglen, going to Iron Froge to gank people outside the AH etc etc.
    Cleared Molten Core and everything inbetween (Blackwing Lair was my fave) all the way up to KT in 40 man Naxx (didn't kill him though) so many fond memories, such a long time ago now though.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Norfair wrote: »
    oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    Human female rogue.

Weird isn't it? A stealth dps/control would be really cool in this game.
  • We need a shapeshifter class for popori or even for everyone lol
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    A druid could be cool. Something very primal and nature based. Popori.

Something dark and twisted for Castanics like a 'Warlock' or 'Hexer'.

Something Draconic for the Aman like 'Dragon Priest' that lets them use dragon breath powers, Auras, and wing/claw attacks.

Something that combines the Baraka's might and intellect like a short-ranged/melee magic/psionic using class with a few ranged and AOE powers. 'spell sword', 'psi-blade', and so on.
  • edited April 2018
    Alot of really cool ideas everyone has!
    Would be nice if we could get more non elin class races here on the western side, we all know korea wont give us that lol. Realistically for me.. Its popori Brawler. Nuff said.