PS4 item pass?

So I decided to splurge on the item pass for NA PS4, but it hasn’t popped up in my item claim yet. Is anyone having the same issue? Or am I supposed to do something for it to show up first? (I’ve already reloaded app, logged into different characters, etc. still nothing) send help!

Comments

• AlmareaAlmarea ✭✭
    yeah same thing here, i bought the item pass yesterday and still nothing this morning, so i sent a ticket :(
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    I would send a ticket. I also think they are still having some delivery issues still. a friend got a second set of the masks this morning for some reason.
  • I have the same problem. I ordered this morning and it hasn’t arrived in my item claim. I sent a ticket. In another thread, other people aren’t receiving their EMP or Founders Packs. I hope it all gets resolved soon.
  • Ohh it is Item pass also? This inspires customer confidence. I'm missing founders. Like stated above make sure you get that ticket open asap.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Sakky wrote: »
    I would send a ticket. I also think they are still having some delivery issues still. a friend got a second set of the masks this morning for some reason.

I'd love to get accidental extra deliverys!
  • We fixed the issue that was blocking items purchased on PS4 from being delivered. The next time you restart your game client or if you access the PSN store from in-game, your missing items should be delivered.
  • AlmareaAlmarea ✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    We fixed the issue that was blocking items purchased on PS4 from being delivered. The next time you restart your game client or if you access the PSN store from in-game, your missing items should be delivered.

i got mine ! Thankies very much for fixing it