tera playstation plus pack

2»

Comments

• Same here. Click to download and it says I already own the pack
  • Having the same problem.
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    Same is happening to My friend. I have not had a chance to check for myself though.
  • Issue looks to be bigger than just the ps + pack. Purchased items are not showing up like EMP and founders packs. Also reported the 60 dollar item pass are not showing up as well. Good fun...
  • WhiteF8ngWhiteF8ng ✭✭
    edited April 5
    Just to add a +1 to this thread. I haven't received any of the Pack items and Judging from the other thread I won't be in any hurry to purchase anything. I haven't , however, tried making another character. The pack was purchased after my character was made.

Platform: PS4
    Character: Alesta
    Server: US NA - Felbane
    PSN ID: WhiteF8ng
  • There was an issue that was blocking items purchased on PS4 from being delivered. The next time you restart your game client or if you access the PSN store from in-game, your missing items should be delivered.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    There was an issue that was blocking items purchased on PS4 from being delivered. The next time you restart your game client or if you access the PSN store from in-game, your missing items should be delivered.

Looks good. Thank you. Didn't even have to relog. It was waiting for in the Item Claim. Much appreciated.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Got it. Thanks @Geletron for the update.
  • I only got part of the pack. I only got the sunglasses and the frog, I didn't get the dress or the choker it shows on the PS Plus Pack how come I haven't received the dress or choker, and why do I only get a letter/number name on the website/forum here? X( Was kinda hoping to use a cool name instead of this bot like name I was assigned...
  • It's been a week since they said it's fixed and I still haven't gotten this pack. What gives?
  • @7N3ANH56G4
    7N3ANH56G4 wrote: »
    I only got part of the pack. I only got the sunglasses and the frog, I didn't get the dress or the choker it shows on the PS Plus Pack how come I haven't received the dress or choker, and why do I only get a letter/number name on the website/forum here? X( Was kinda hoping to use a cool name instead of this bot like name I was assigned...

Reading goes a long way for both of your issues.

Here's a copy and paste straight from description of the pack.... "A free bundle of items for PlayStation Plus players, including a pet that auto-collects dropped loot for you, an Ocean Blue Shades accessory, a 7-day 50 percent XP Boost, and a pack of five Traveler’s Insurance bundles which allow immediate access to a merchant, banker, trade broker, or crystal merchant."

Forum nickname... there's literally a stickied post in forum rules and guidelines that's titled "Setting up your account nickname"
  • Same issue.. please.fix.
  • Here's how you claim it: Go to main menu then click TERA store. Then click on your comsumable box and claim your items :)
2»