PS4: Bought EMP -- But Received Nothing

Comments

• Same problem here got elite and was charged received confirmation email from sony and was charged but tera isn't showing it restarted application even restarted the console to no avail
  • cloud718 wrote: »
    im also dealing with this issue i bought mine about 30 minutes ago some emp and the cheapest founders pack and neither have came threw.. the frustration is sitting in a bit lol

Yeah, it's tremendously irritating. I've contacted Sony, who pretty much says it's Enmasse's fault. I've placed a ticket with Enmasse, well over 2 hours ago now, and they haven't said anything yet.
  • InoksvereInoksvere ✭✭
    edited April 5
    RJMDKTPXRN wrote: »
    i bought my founders pack and extra emp 5 days ago and still have nothing. opened tickets to both PSN and Enmasse. PSN is blaming Enmasse. No word yet from Enmasse. very frustratred.

Yep, exactly the same as you. PSN is receiving some complaints on this issue, but they're redirecting complaints to Enmasse, as it seems to be an issue with Enmasse's servers, or the Tera store itself. Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    PSN may be blaming Enmasse, but they should still be notified. They make 30% of whatever they sell on the market place. They have a responsibility to their customers to be sure that the stuff listed on their market is legitimate. After all, you didn't buy this stuff from Enmasse, you bought it on PSN.
  • InoksvereInoksvere ✭✭
    edited April 5
    Wi2ard wrote: »
    PSN may be blaming Enmasse, but they should still be notified. They make 30% of whatever they sell on the market place. They have a responsibility to their customers to be sure that the stuff listed on their market is legitimate. After all, you didn't buy this stuff from Enmasse, you bought it on PSN.

That is correct. The Sony Rep I spoke to had me go through various solutions, but ultimately nothing was fixed. This led him, and other reps, to believe that the issue is on Enmasse. After all, the distribution of the purchased product at a game level is up to Enmasse. Sony doesn't deposit the EMP into my account, Enmasse does.

Edit: In my previous post, I should have clarified instead of saying "redirecting" -- as Sony is taking the problem seriously, but they cannot find any fault in their system.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Inoksvere wrote: »

That is correct. The Sony Rep I spoke to had me go through various solutions, but ultimately nothing was fixed. This led him, and other reps, to believe that the issue is on Enmasse. After all, the distribution of the purchased product at a game level is up to Enmasse. Sony doesn't deposit the EMP into my account, Enmasse does.

Edit: In my previous post, I should have clarified instead of saying "redirecting" -- as Sony is taking the problem seriously, but they cannot find any fault in their system.

If Sony receives enough complaints they may take action. Enmasse may be found to be in violation of contract. Microtransactions could be removed, at least, untill fixed. Who knows what sanctions Sony could levy.
  • InoksvereInoksvere ✭✭
    edited April 5
    If Sony receives enough complaints they may take action. Enmasse may be found to be in violation of contract. Microtransactions could be removed, at least, untill fixed. Who knows what sanctions Sony could levy.

Yep! This is exactly why I chose to contact both Sony and Enmasse. You are most definitely right that Sony needs to be aware of the issue.

I asked the Rep that I contacted if others had been receiving similar complaints. After a moment of silence, he came back and told me, 'Yes, other representatives are receiving complaints about Tera items, but not enough to cause great concern. I have contacted my supervisor and put in a note of awareness, so that we can deal with this issue.'

What you said is also why I want Enmasse to get a move on and sort out these issues before anything serious happens. But if they refuse to take action for an extended period of time, it might be best if Sony does get involved.

Edit: I still have not received any reply to the ticket, I assume because they're likely off of work. I'll update the thread in the morning. As for now, off to bed I go. Thanks for the help guys!
  • i just got mine i looked it wasnt on this atfernoon when i looked but just looked now and it was all in there so good luck to those that have yet to get theres.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they mentioned on Discord that most people who were stuck in the queue for the last day or so should be getting it now. If it's been longer than that and still nothing, need to file a Support Ticket.
  • We fixed an issue that occurred last night that blocked items purchased on PlayStation Store from being delivered. The next time you restart the TERA Game App (or if you access the PlayStation Store from in-game), your missing items should be delivered.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    We fixed an issue that occurred last night that blocked items purchased on PlayStation Store from being delivered. The next time you restart the TERA Game App (or if you access the PlayStation Store from in-game), your missing items should be delivered.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be logging in to check in a moment. I've been busy with work the last few days but I've got some free time now. I'll let you know how it goes. Cheers~
  • Yes, indeed. My EMP is finally showing! Thank you, everyone. B)
  • First time I purchased EMP it took 36 hours to receive. I put a ticket in for it with a picture of my psn receipt. I bought 1k more EMP and am currently sitting at 60hrs since the purchase. I made a ticket for this purchase as well with a picture of my psn receipt. My buddy bought EMP at the same time as me, he got his instantly. I have no idea what's going on here. I also informed playstation support about this problem.
  • I purchased 20 EMP 3 days ago still haven't received it, bought 10 the next day.. went in instantly thought I'll try 20$ again last night LOL now I'm missing 40$ usd and no EMP spoke to Enmasse they told me to speak to Sony spoke to Sony no they told me to talk to Enmasse soooo round and round we go.
    Unfortunately I won't quit till I get what I paid for this is a joke
    Can a GM be notified that this is happening again and whatever they did before to fix the problem can thy pleas do it again
  • yeah, i made my purchases on Friday and transaction didn't go through till this morning and i haven't received any of my points yet.