Footsteps leading to the future!

I don't know guys. Just a few little ideas I thought were neat. Some of them have really vague explanations but I thought maybe just leaving it this way would be more creative since everyone can kind of think of their own version of it.

"Voidwalker" footsteps where you walk through emptiness leaving dark holes and tears in the fabric of time and space in your steps.
"Windwalker" footsteps where you walk so fast you leave tornadoes in your traces.
"Elemental" footsteps that show you have mastered the element(s) of fire, ice, lightning, etc.
"Blood and Gore" footsteps that leave your enemies dripped behind you.
"Death and Decay" footsteps that everyone is just dying to see.
"Bigfoot" he's in Tera, have you seen him?
"I can't dance" show everyone your two left feet.
"Fresh Prints of Bal-dera-Air" This species is still "Undiscovered"
"Strings of Fate" An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
"Am I being followed?" Who's that in your shadow?

Comments

• I will send these ideas along! And you'll be happy to know some of these are already on their way!
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    Shadow footsteps definitely need to come for my edgy costume set.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i want is Pancakes footsteps.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    I don't know guys. Just a few little ideas I thought were neat. Some of them have really vague explanations but I thought maybe just leaving it this way would be more creative since everyone can kind of think of their own version of it.

"Voidwalker" footsteps where you walk through emptiness leaving dark holes and tears in the fabric of time and space in your steps.
    "Windwalker" footsteps where you walk so fast you leave tornadoes in your traces.
    "Elemental" footsteps that show you have mastered the element(s) of fire, ice, lightning, etc.
    "Blood and Gore" footsteps that leave your enemies dripped behind you.
    "Death and Decay" footsteps that everyone is just dying to see.
    "Bigfoot" he's in Tera, have you seen him?
    "I can't dance" show everyone your two left feet.
    "Fresh Prints of Bal-dera-Air" This species is still "Undiscovered"
    "Strings of Fate" An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
    "Am I being followed?" Who's that in your shadow?

yep anything that's blood gore n lore
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Hopefully something that match up with our costumes, that's for sure.
    Fiery footsteps for volcanic dragon set, icy footsteps for glacier dragon set..
    I wonder if they can make the miasma trail footstep just like from the smolder mount..
  • znozno
    I want to see footsteps that are similar to the Smoulder or Hellwing mount foot steps with the smokey red trail
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    I will send these ideas along! And you'll be happy to know some of these are already on their way!

These suggestions are all pretty good, I'm kinda tired of all the footsteps being cutesy.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    I'm all for more lootbox cosmetics, but can we get any of the in game vendors fixed before we add more suggestions to BHS to put in the cash shop?

- Part 2 of FC
    - Fixing of part 1 of FC that had some things removed (Why did 2 of brawler's red/black powerpulse get removed, valk has 12 skins for weapon, brawler has 1 now -- and the kitten fists that were already there...)
    - VG merchant fix (Spacecats said this was on the roadmap in Dec 2017)
    - Ace dungeon
    - CS and FWC victory box gives Pearl...?
    - IoD quests still give the old tokens from last patch...?

Just wondering.

• ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    Bit of a necro but I had another idea of a "Scaredy Cat" footsteps theme since footsteps vanish in combat and would be a good fit.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    I guess what they were referring to were the fire and ice footsteps.

I'd like something with color. The ducky footsteps have the colored beach [filtered], but something more rainbow would be fun.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Rainbow prisms and crystals maybe