Those who don't rez/go afk during raids

Starting this thread with a list of Gamertags of people that go afk during raids by not resurrecting or otherwise. Let's start kicking these people before the raid even begins.

1. In-game name: Eslie Gamertag: Restlesscrab
2. In-game name: Static.Swerve Gamertag: SUPERSHWANGG
3. In-game name: Shakeweight Gamertag: ChaBoyMilkz FTW

Comments

• Pretty sure name and shame is against forum rules.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    Gothetta wrote: »
    Pretty sure name and shame is against forum rules.

This isn't xbox live little liberal soccer dude. Something needs to be done about this and if you don't agree with it, move to the next thread to police.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    Kick and requeue if they are being so intrusive you cannot complete them.

Theres also a very rare example that they simply cannot resurrect.

I'm guessing you know nothing about how the game mechanics actually work. Once you start a boss fight, you can't stop. To kick someone, you have to be out of combat for 3 whole minutes. So catching these losers before you go into a boss fight will save you tons of time and money.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    /10 characters

• Depends on how the fight's going, really. I have people who have no clue how to do lilith's keep, but insist they've done it before when I ask, then continue to stand in the direct center of the arena when he makes the bomb pads. I'm not going to waste my gold attempting to make that fight work, if you want to res me, go nuts, but no way am I spending my resources on a losing battle.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    Mattone wrote: »
    Depends on how the fight's going, really. I have people who have no clue how to do lilith's keep, but insist they've done it before when I ask, then continue to stand in the direct center of the arena when he makes the bomb pads. I'm not going to waste my gold attempting to make that fight work, if you want to res me, go nuts, but no way am I spending my resources on a losing battle.

^ what he said. Wait until you noobs get to dungeons like lilith's keep. lol You'll have a whole new change of outlook on this sh/t
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭✭
    76GK96YFDL wrote: »
    > @Gothetta said:
    > Pretty sure name and shame is against forum rules.

No it’s not they deserve it ! Don’t be a goody two shoes you loser !!!

It's against TOS to name and shame in the forums. Reported.
  • lolwat wrote: »
    > @Gothetta said:

Must be a noob to forums near every company has this forum policy ... agreed they should be but it's against tos..

Should we do the same for healers who can't Rez and keep running over you without actually rezing you?

Was having ping issues Aussie on eu servers so I died a lot and it was my first time healer kept running over to me and trying to Rez but I kept rezing myself because there supposed Rez wasn't till I ran out of self rezs
  • And come on coma didn't we have a issue with you raging about pvp .. not off to a good start now breaching tos by naming and shaming players?

Even if they deserve the name and shame your going to get banned from the forums really quick if you keep doing this stuff!
  • I've been in a few dungeons where people couldn't rez without restarting the game.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    Snakey77 wrote: »
    And come on coma didn't we have a issue with you raging about pvp .. not off to a good start now breaching tos by naming and shaming players?

Even if they deserve the name and shame your going to get banned from the forums really quick if you keep doing this stuff!

Paste the TOS regarding this "name and shame" sh/t. lol This isn't Microsoft. Oh and if you care to look, I've been playing Tera since 2011, pre-beta. No one gives two sh/ts about what you post and don't post, as long as you're not bringing sexual or racist comments into it and even then they don't even freak out. You soccer mom raised liberals need to learn to stop being so offended at everything.
  • comacoma ✭✭
    lolwat wrote: »
    > @Gothetta said:

Have fun with it and let me know how it all works out for you, little forum police. Pro-tip, THIS ISN'T SONY OR MICROSOFT. I guess in time you'll realize that and stop with all the "I'm weeeporting, you hurt my feeweeeings." smdh
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Coma's gamertag is "Toxic Pagan", the gamerpic is a gas mask with a green toxic symbol on it, his sorc in game is called "Toxicity" with that in mind, for someone that is obsessed with the word "toxic" read every single one of his posts on here.
    Yeah, I know you'll read this Coma and I know you'll reply, watch me not respond to you though, not worth any more of my time from now on it's just "report" and move on.
  • lol the idiot is strong with this one can't wait till he gets banned then starts a new account to cry that he got banned for being a d.ck!! lmfao
This discussion has been closed.