PvP.. Hello?

2»

Comments

• Am I the crazy one in thinking that an MMO should have some BG queues within tge first week? Not a single MMO i have ever played takes an entire month to get enough people across 7 servers to fill one BG queue. That is an insane statement to try to argue. Plenty of people would jump into a BG blind with bad gear just to test the water let alone just not even caring how ready they are. It HAS to be bugged, there isn't another reasonable answer.
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    Would be better if they had switched for console release to the old cs matchmaking where lvl 30 players could participate and lvl up.

3v3 and fwc are with non eq gear, corsair has eq gear
  • Am I the crazy one in thinking that an MMO should have some BG queues within tge first week? Not a single MMO i have ever played takes an entire month to get enough people across 7 servers to fill one BG queue. That is an insane statement to try to argue. Plenty of people would jump into a BG blind with bad gear just to test the water let alone just not even caring how ready they are. It HAS to be bugged, there isn't another reasonable answer.

Definitely agree, my entire guild on Orisk have been queuing for the PVP BGs since we all hit 65 (days ago) and theirs no way that within 24 people not one of us got a pop to enter the BG. With experiencing how everything was added to the PC version makes it strange that they would add the queue functionality but not at least give a message like "battlegrounds is currently being updated" or something.. Or just remove the buttons. Either way there are definitely some of us out there ready for the battle! :p

Exactly! I was PVPing on Neverwinter on the first day!

I have had multiple teams of 3 searching for 3v3 battlegrounds on the same server at the same time for hours and we haven't had a single one match! It's ridiculous tbh... So it's not a matter of people not wanting to play or search for battleground matches - it simply isn't working and the developers seem to be ignoring it!! What they are currently looking into as of 5th April does not state anything PVP related.

They are going to so so much of their population drop off and they'll lose out on a lot more money and ruin the game.
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    I'm mostly doing dungeons for feedstocks or leveling alts right now helping friends level on pvp server seems to be a lot of people doing the same
  • PVP queues are broken. It doesn't matter how, or when, or for how long you q'up, they never pop. Doesn't matter if you get 5 other friends and try to queue 3v3s, it won't pop. It's broken or it doesn't exist and like you, I wish someone would at least have the courtesy to explain.
  • Eme ruins their Game by doing nothing
    They will see