[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ghillieglade - Coming back any time soon?

Hey!

I saw it was taken out due to bugs. Any reports on when it'll be put back in?

Cheers!

Comments

• If i'm going to be honest i fell like it wasn't supposed to be in yet and they just forgot about it and when people started to go in and crashing they had a ''oops'' moment and then it was taken down due to ''bugs''.
  • Can I take advantage of your thread and ask which are the current level 65 dungeons available for console?
  • NemmarNemmar ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Kelivan's challenge
    Channelworks
    Demokron factory +HM
    Lilith's keep
    Shadow Sanguinary +HM
    Vault of Kaprima
    Sky cruiser endeavor HM

• Unavailability of ghilleglade and 1000 vanguard points mwa boxes make it hard to farm mats for guile gear enchanting. I really hope both of these issues are mistakes and are going to be fixed soon.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Unavailability of ghilleglade and 1000 vanguard points mwa boxes make it hard to farm mats for guile gear enchanting. I really hope both of these issues are mistakes and are going to be fixed soon.

Are battlegrounds avaliable at level 65?

On PC we have:
    - Fraywind Cannyon
    - Corsair's Stronghold
    - Gridiron
    - Champion's Skyring
    - Iron Battleground
    - Kumas Royale

Which one of them console version has for level 65 players?

Does you have Bellicarium and Killing Spree credits?

Does Bonanza boxes exist?
  • We have 3v3, Fraywind and Kumas Royale. I think someone goes to 3v3, but haven't heard someone making it to FWC.
    No Bonanza boxes on the console atm.
  • Fraywind is broken, I'm pretty confident. We've set up a few 30-player coordinated queues on Nyxarras (PS4 NA) Dracoloth (PS4 NA), and Vesporax (NA Xbone) and every time it pops, the game crashes for all 30 people. I'd really love to have ghillie back. It's a pretty big reason to have elite in the current patch since we're missing so much other stuff like the free perm crystalbind and daily emp. Fingers crossed the next patch is a miracle worker.
  • Bonanza boxes? What is this sorcery?
  • edited April 2018
    Unavailability of ghilleglade and 1000 vanguard points mwa boxes make it hard to farm mats for guile gear enchanting. I really hope both of these issues are mistakes and are going to be fixed soon.

Na, sadly they are too busy making cash grab packs for 60$.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    @X73WLALTPE

Go play God of War and stop spamming the forums with this bulls.
  • They said it reopened but still cant enter oh well guess ill do other stuff in tera
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Maint is Monday EU and Tuesday NA. It should be re-enabled then.
  • Kaspanova wrote: »
    @X73WLALTPE

Go play God of War and stop spamming the forums with this bulls.

Wut? I never said anything about GoW in this thread. Was genuinely interested in hearing what happened to the content.