[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Masterwork Alkahest

enchating my weapons n armour is the only thing holding me back from 410 atm, the masterwork alkahest cannot be obtained by drops in dungeons, and only by vangaurd tokens, you can buy it from the broker by its hella expsnsive. and i only have 2.7k gold.. so whats my move? grind the vangaurd for weeks just to have enough alkahest for enchanting?

xbox=TTV MrSalty3G

Comments

• Get money from vanguard and buy extensive or premium, there usually cheaper in broken then masterworks. The MW chest for 1000 points is not worth it.
  • its hard to even do that, they cap u at 15 dgs a day
  • its hard to even do that, they cap u at 15 dgs a day

You can do it on multiple characters. Or you can get alkahest from p2w lootboxes, I'm sure this is how most of the people who now have full +12 guile did that.
  • > @thought1ess said:
    > TTVMrSalty3G wrote: »
    >
    > its hard to even do that, they cap u at 15 dgs a day
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can do it on multiple characters. Or you can get alkahest from p2w lootboxes, I'm sure this is how most of the people who now have full +12 guile did that.

The alts work like a charm for extra income however it just takes some perspective and thinking outside the box to make a fortune f2p, i had full guile +12 on f2p release day without spending a dime outside my founders pack.
  • p2w my friend
  • It doesn’t even drop in dungeons anymore? :/
  • > @Kiiwi said:
    > p2w my friend

Thats not pay to win lol. If you think this is pay to win you've obviously never played games where you can literally buy gear and items you have no other way of getting.
  • It's pay to progress faster, as there isn't any real advantage for some one getting +12 Guille now by buying the alk from store compared to some one who gets it like a few days or a week later by being free to play. Besides, all the alk is also tradeable and usually on the trade broker so you can easily just save up gold and buy it through there.
  • Unfortunately the gear system on consoles is terrible one of the worse , in farming terms , but new arsenal gear on pc is even worst, from grinding for 2 week to get your gear, to farm for ages to get your gear. So yes you have to farm dugens like cows.
  • 50 € / 2 000 alka.
    sold 1 000 keep 1000
    Lilitas +12 / 422 ilvl

actually p2w
  • thought1essthought1ess ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    No no, it's by all means not p2w. You don't get it, it is pay to progress faster, this is how it called! Because ou can achieve everything in game without real money. And it absolutely doesn't matter that you must farm for weeks to make your gear getting wrecked by paid players as you do that. And when +15 gear comes out, well...
  • My guild friends pay, not me i hate that.
    But actually this game is P2W, you can say " pay to progress faster " but is the same thing, the fact is that you can't got correctly alka without money..
    I don't take pleasure in saying that this game is p2w but for the moment it's true..

sry for my bad english lol (>_<)..
  • No no, it's by all means not p2w. You don't get it, it is pay to progress faster, this is how it called! Because ou can achieve everything in game without real money. And it absolutely doesn't matter that you must farm for weeks to make your gear getting wrecked by paid players as you do that. And when +15 gear comes out, well...

You don't know what p2w means. It doesn't mean pay to be king of the server like a mobile game. If you can buy everything needed to have the strongest equipment... That's p2w. Even if a f2p can get there within a few weeks or months, it doesn't change the p2w nature of the game.

Regardless, I still love it and I have no real need to be rocking +12 ambush so quickly. I'll take my time so I dont get burned out.
  • I actually was sarcastic about this "pay to progress faster" thing. Got +12 guile weap on 2 chars and slaughter rest and this gear is more than comfortable for me to run pretty much all the content available now. But I'm not happy to see whats going on here with all this p2w stuff. If mwa box prices and ghilleglade wont be fixed till my elite status ends, I'm not sure I'll want to extend it and play this game any more.
  • SerbaSerba ✭✭
    Kiiwi wrote: »
    My guild friends pay, not me i hate that.
    But actually this game is P2W, you can say " pay to progress faster " but is the same thing, the fact is that you can't got correctly alka without money..
    I don't take pleasure in saying that this game is p2w but for the moment it's true..

sry for my bad english lol (>_<)..