[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Server Status Page??

Can you please bring back the server status page? It was really helpful when things went down or during patches... :/ Gameforge has one why was ours taken away?... :C If it was taken away due to consoles, why can't there just be additions added to it for console instead of just removing it? :c I used it quite often..

Comments

• KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    >implying NA tera ever does anything right
  • Console players would probably like a status page they can check as well.

There is https://checkthestatus.net/tera/ but it is inaccurate. Says online 24mins ago now, however servers are infact down.
  • Sateva wrote: »
    Console players would probably like a status page they can check as well.

There is https://checkthestatus.net/tera/ but it is inaccurate. Says online 24mins ago now, however servers are infact down.

I know I would if I was a console player. :C I also liked playing the spaceship game when TERA was down LMAO
  • Don't know who made this one. It was posted on this forum by someone, some time ago.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Bookmark this for NA Tera server status.

http://eme.milice.me/

Courtesy of our very own @Milice <3
  • Nedylene wrote: »
    Don't know who made this one. It was posted on this forum by someone, some time ago.
    Bookmark this for NA Tera server status.

http://eme.milice.me/

Courtesy of our very own @Milice <3

Thank you two! I appreciate it. I still wish EME would just bring back their page. <.<
  • The server status page is where everything else Tera related is located, like the patch notes among other things. On a 3rd party website written by a fan of the game because EME is too incompetent to do it properly themselves.
    Sure is kind of sad how much of the questions about stuff regarding Tera has to be redirected to fan-sites nowadays for proper answers.
  • When they revamped the site, they literally removed all the actual information, that people go to the site for, and slap on a bunch of sales and promotions that hardly anybody looks for.
  • Its hilarious how whenever theres maint, someone will make a thread asking for the server status page
  • The server status page is where everything else Tera related is located, like the patch notes among other things. On a 3rd party website written by a fan of the game because EME is too incompetent to do it properly themselves.
    Sure is kind of sad how much of the questions about stuff regarding Tera has to be redirected to fan-sites nowadays for proper answers.

Yep I entirely agree with this, I dunno why EME decided to NOT fix the stuff that we'd like the answer for. They kinda crapped all over the PC people when they revamped the site for Console and in turn, ruined the one page we actually NEED when Maint happens.

Yep I entirely agree with this, I dunno why EME decided to NOT fix the stuff that we'd like the answer for. They kinda crapped all over the PC people when they revamped the site for Console and in turn, ruined the one page we actually NEED when Maint happens.

Honestly one of the most reliable way to know right now is just refresh forums, the yellow banner up there.
  • Murcie wrote: »
    Its hilarious how whenever theres maint, someone will make a thread asking for the server status page

Because it is a very informative page. I look forward to new patches, I want to play them. Knowing when I can is very beneficial, especially if the downtime lasts longer than scheduled. Which most always happens.
  • Honestly one of the most reliable way to know right now is just refresh forums, the yellow banner up there.

I don't even have this banner, so for me I'm stuck using the fan made site. Which there shouldn't be a fan made site, even Gameforge and other games have server status pages... .-.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Murcie wrote: »
    Its hilarious how whenever theres maint, someone will make a thread asking for the server status page

Because it is a very informative page. I look forward to new patches, I want to play them. Knowing when I can is very beneficial, especially if the downtime lasts longer than scheduled. Which most always happens.

Exactly.
    And i srsly hope this tradition to make such threads will continue to exist. Because now its the only way to remind that we really have no any page to check if its maintance or not. Alright we're here used to those extensions and maint time (tbh i was 100% sure that it will happen this time too. Its so ordinary thing that EME rarly make patches updates end up in time) but those who dont realy read forums have no way to check anything.
    Its the same thing as warnings on the site for PC players about EVENTS. People are not born orcales to guess what EME thinks there about events or status of game. IMO
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murcie wrote: »

I'm perfectly fine with that. Annoy them until they give it back to us :wink:
    Seriously tho, kinda silly that we're losing things that used to exist. Goddangit eme
This discussion has been closed.