We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Mystel aura + server disconnect

I dc'd whilst using the mystel aura and now I have an empty instance and no mystel aura or ANYTHING inside my instance. I reset and it does nothing and I can't abandon the quest and re-pick it up since it's story Q. @CobaltDragon send help

Comments

• If you are unable to reset or continue on from your end, you'll need to make a Support Ticket.
  • How long would said ticket be resolved in? Healers have been nerfed alot and would like to do content normally with awakening them.
  • neznanec21 wrote: »
    How long would said ticket be resolved in? Healers have been nerfed alot and would like to do content normally with awakening them.
    I don't have an exact ETA at this time. The normal time is between 24 - 48 hours, but we have an abnormal wait time right now.
  • YemayaYemaya ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response but obviously wasn't what I was hoping. Since now I'm just -stuck- till you guys get through your mountain of tickets.
  • Try the stuck feature from the drop down menu.
  • YemayaYemaya ✭✭
    I'm not stuck inside the instance. Resetting doesn't make anything reappear inside e.g. the dragon or the mystel aura. Like cobalt said, I'll just have to wait for them to get to my ticket I suppose. Thanks for trying though!
  • Did you also try relogging ?
    I saw the did fix an issue mentioned here.
  • YemayaYemaya ✭✭
    edited April 17
    I did. I've tried everything I can think of. Restarting instance, restarting launcher, dieing. Everything. Nothing works.
  • XynianaXyniana ✭✭
    try /reset as well, inside the instance
    it will kick you outside and restart the instance from the beginning.

worked for most cases before
  • YemayaYemaya ✭✭
    I have done that already.
  • edited April 17
    I have this issue too. My game crashed while I was in the Soulscape, and I was kicked outside of the instance when I logged back in. If I re-enter the Storm Barrier, Khemadia does not respawn so I have no way of resummoning Mystel's Aura.

Having to wait 2 or more days for my ticket to be read is disappointing, to say the least.
  • i got same problem ......
  • anyone can help?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a thread from back in April, but best thing to do if you still have the problem today (and /reset doesn't work) is to send in a support ticket.