[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Mystic: Thrall Lord does not move or attack when summoned.

One of Mystic's Apex skills: Thrall Lord does not move or attack the target when summoned. It's supposed to jump around where you summon it to deal damage (based on the videos I've seen), but it just stands there doing nothing. I believe that this is not the way the skill should work. This is while using the skill Thrall Augmentation, which shouldn't affect it at all.

I have also tried summoning it without the toggle skill buff, and it seems to only damage the boss once. The bosses were in Shattered Fleet and Kalivan's Challenge.

I am hoping that this skill gets resolved, as it's a good damage skill for mystics. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Comments

• you have to use it directly on the boss, you can't command it. SO use it on a boss you know doesnt move too much ..
  • It has its own AI, similar to the other thralls. Which is odd considering it literally only has one thing it can do. To get it to attack just smack the boss once or use the command attack like you would with the other thralls.
  • Minilee wrote: »
    you have to use it directly on the boss, you can't command it. SO use it on a boss you know doesnt move too much ..

I summoned it directly on a boss, and it just stood there. I'll try to capture a video of it when I can.
    Zenjion wrote: »
    It has its own AI, similar to the other thralls. Which is odd considering it literally only has one thing it can do. To get it to attack just smack the boss once or use the command attack like you would with the other thralls.

The command attack does not seem to work as well.