Harrowhold loot nerf.

I've heard many players that do the raid weekly that in the past couple days they have got less loot from the last phase, the x3 superior etching boxes, superior noctenium and other items didn't drop at all. Is this true? did EME do a unannounced change to the loot table of the HH raid?

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    The etching boxes drop, but the "event" drops from VM9 where it gave a bonus of 500 t12 feedstock/5 blessed enigmatic scrolls were removed.
  • The etching boxes don't really drop, it is accidental loot from p1-3
  • Only the etching boxes from the original loot table, which are like MAYBE +/-5 total a phase, and automatically rolled on. Whereas the "event" guaranteed 3(?) etching boxes per person in raid, along with the other good items. Blessed and feed can be converted to entropics, which there was no real other venue to get those from, other than the few semis that drop from iod. (That's like 1500+ from raid vs 28 from 1 semi that is not a guaranteed drop.)
  • Harrowhold Bonus Loot has been reinstated minus the two outdated items (Feedstock and Blessed Enigmatic Scrolls).
    5 Dragon Scales
    1 Dyad Niveot Structure
    3 Superior Etching Boxes
    5 Strong Canephora Potions
    5 Strong Bravery Potions
    2 Superior Noctenium Elixirs
  • SingleBear wrote: »
    Harrowhold Bonus Loot has been reinstated minus the two outdated items (Feedstock and Blessed Enigmatic Scrolls).
    5 Dragon Scales
    1 Dyad Niveot Structure
    3 Superior Etching Boxes
    5 Strong Bravery Potions

Would you consider adding a stack of semi-enigmatics for each person, maybe 150, since that's similar entropic value as the old items, and are still useful for rerolling gear and such now.
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    SingleBear wrote: »
    Harrowhold Bonus Loot has been reinstated minus the two outdated items (Feedstock and Blessed Enigmatic Scrolls).
    5 Dragon Scales
    1 Dyad Niveot Structure
    3 Superior Etching Boxes
    5 Strong Bravery Potions

Would you consider adding a stack of semi-enigmatics for each person, maybe 150, since that's similar entropic value as the old items, and are still useful for rerolling gear and such now.

500 Tier 12 Feedstock and 5 Blessed Enigmatic Scrolls would convert to about 55 semi-enigmatics, not 150
  • SingleBear wrote: »
    5 Dragon Scales
    1 Dyad Niveot Structure
    3 Superior Etching Boxes
    5 Strong Bravery Potions

Add entropic emblems as a bonus loot or 150 semi-enigmatics as mentioned above, most end game players do this dungeon for the emblems only.
  • I will follow up with our Developer Bluehole to notify them of the removed outdated items and player sentiment concerning the current designed loot table of Harrowhold.

I will pass along any updates I get to y'all.
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    Also, please pass along the message that we do not want Vergos's Head to be a randomly distributed item from phase 4 loot. (I realize you can just change the loot rules and roll on the brooch, but why should players have to deal with this when it was already set to roll on for months prior to this?)
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Vulcarion wrote: »
    Also, please pass along the message that we do not want Vergos's Head to be a randomly distributed item from phase 4 loot. (I realize you can just change the loot rules and roll on the brooch, but why should players have to deal with this when it was already set to roll on for months prior to this?)

Just to clarify for @CobaltDragon and @SingleBear

After the "Godsfall" patch, Vergos Head has became "non-soulbound" item even thought it is still not bankable and tradable. So basically, according to the default loot setting, everyone rolls on vergos head automatically.

# Default loot setting
    Open the chest > pick all > Vergos haed goes to auto-roll

# Changed loot setting to "roll the dice for uncommon items or better"
    Open the chest > pick all > 40+ items need manual roll

The only way that people can specifically roll on head is not;

1. Change loot to "roll the dice for uncommon items or better"
    2. Loot Vergos Head
    3. Roll manually
    4. Change the loot back to "Randomly"
    5. Pick others.

This change is nothing but annoying. Once a player gets vergos head on a character, there is no reason to get a 2nd vergos head since the 2nd one will not activate the quest again. Indeed, Vergos head is still "non-bankable" and "non-tradable" so that there is no reason to lift its soulbound status.

So I wish EME/BHS will change the vergos head to soulbound item so that people will not get any issue with rolling on it and other items in HH.