[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Really need a new zerker guide

Really need a new zerker guide, like rolls, build, rotation, glyphs....
Unleash skills make me confused. Seems like during unleash, no iframe, no movement skill.... @[email protected]

Comments

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Really need a new zerker guide, like rolls, build, rotation, glyphs....
    Unleash skills make me confused. Seems like during unleash, no iframe, no movement skill.... @[email protected]

https://originalyosha.tumblr.com/post/168910658566/i-present-you-awakening-berserker-originalvid
  • uwu my sc+5 zerke can only do 1.6m dps rmnm last boss... idk why T_T
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    You're supposed to facetank attacks during Unleash, which puts zerks in a bad spot if they use Unleash at the wrong time, since they can only not die when taking hits within their maximum HP.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    How do you even use apex skill on zerks. I dont get it.
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    From the ktera dsu streams I have seen (can find on Galgori's channel) in this video here, zerk usually takes damage. If it reaches 0, they don't die during the buff but will die afterwards if the damage was much higher than max hp. So the healer will need to keep their hp up just enough. Still I think zerk may need to dodge things like the imperator swipe and the circle for example since those may do well over the maximum hp. You'll see much later in the video.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    cuz zerk need use hp like mana under unleash mode ( each atack you lose hp and the buff damage is radom )

no new guide, only you need know what do skills ( since ciclone can be resete 6 times arrow behind boss )

and you dont need stick glyp for TS hue
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    @BelindaDance We're sorta working on a half-assed one here.

It mainly just covers glyphs, rotations, and apex rotations. It's more for experienced players so it doesn't have basic things though. I may need to revisit and re-update my super old zerk guide.
  • Ultemecia wrote: »

It mainly just covers glyphs, rotations, and apex rotations. It's more for experienced players so it doesn't have basic things though. I may need to revisit and re-update my super old zerk guide.

Thank you thank you. Currently I have two main questions:
    1. Seems the patch buff some crit for zerker, so should zerker still use full crit build, or use come energitic etching instead of keen.
    2. In some boss like RMNM/HM last boss, the debuff circle can do huge damage (50M? I remember), so during uncleash time, it it hard to dodge that circle, and will die if get hit.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    1: To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what the correct min/max answer to this is. I've been away from the game for quite awhile. That being said, it's not like you'll be irrelevant if you take one or the other. I've still got a bit of research to do and then I'll update my previous Zerk guide. Quick way to check is too find someone with maxed out gear and look at what they're doing. If 4/5 are using energetic, that's probably the best.

2. This is another that I don't have a 100% answer to as I just got my apex skills last night. One thing I did notice is that Unbreakable is available while Unleashed(default mapped to 3) so if you have to take a ton of damage you can take the hit, then after the damage, pop unbreakable and that'll bring you back to 1hp. You can also use beast fury as a dash and I believe rampage will interupt the dash as well.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Ultemecia wrote: »

Thank you thank you. Currently I have two main questions:
    1. Seems the patch buff some crit for zerker, so should zerker still use full crit build, or use come energitic etching instead of keen.
    2. In some boss like RMNM/HM last boss, the debuff circle can do huge damage (50M? I remember), so during uncleash time, it it hard to dodge that circle, and will die if get hit.

2) You will automatically die regardless of anything (except unbreakable i gues) if your HP reaches -100%. So if you have 150k hp, you will immediately die when you hit -150k. So Insta-kill attacks still affect you and you'll want Unbreakable for it
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    2) You will automatically die regardless of anything (except unbreakable i gues) if your HP reaches -100%. So if you have 150k hp, you will immediately die when you hit -150k. So Insta-kill attacks still affect you and you'll want Unbreakable for it

Actually unbreakable will prevent you from going under 1 HP so long as you do not take damage equal to or greater than your max health, so OHKO attacks will still kill you during unleash if you use unbreakable. However as a small trick, unbreakable does function as an i-frame, meaning you can still i-frame any lethal attack with it.

Two other unique things you can use during unleash to help you not die, your LC (Sinister) has a short-range dash function if there's no target immediately in front of you, functioning as a gap-close or escape, but it requires timing to use in sequence and isn't exactly the fastest distance per second.

Also something you can do to lower healer stress, rejuvenation potions restore 75% of your health over time, so you can use one just as you activate unleash, so you'll restore 75% of your HP during unleash. This should greatly reduce the amount of healing your healer needs to do on you.

Outside of unleash though, zerker rotation hasn't changed all that much outside of one relatively big thing.
    Lethal strike is now an instant cast, but on top of being an instant cast it's also a super cancel and has next to no animation lock. Meaning you can cancel practically anything with it, and then instantly cancel it into anything else, great for chaining together anything that was finicky with block cancel before.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Pretty much every awakened class is in this boat where they want to get advice from others who play the same class on how to optimize their skills. It's why removing the class subforums was a mistake imo; not that anyone at EME could've known about awakening when they did it, but yeah. I guarantee the awakened class forums would be blowing up right now if we still had dedicated forums for each class, and it's really silly that we don't. Like, even if they don't get much traffic, it's still better to be able to put up a class related question and have it answered by numerous veterans over the course of a week, rather than dump it in general and have wrong information spouted at you by people who oftentimes don't even play the class they're talking about.

Luckily zerk doesn't have a whole lot going on (comparatively) and most of it's been covered in this thread. Lethal strike's change was SHOCKING though, really caught me off guard when I saw it last night.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    No pokes pls but someone seen guide for warriors?
  • Ultemecia wrote: »

Sorry, but i still have a few questions.
    1. To me, the TS>Vamp chain is a little bit hard, cause i have to overcharge TS a lot to chain Vamp
    2. Now I guess every time should chain TS->Lethal instead of TS->Vamp?
    3. I find there is no time to use Raze/Flatten cause TS/Cyclone always up
    4. About the Apex Rotation, I really cannot do the Sinister>Dexter>Rampage, cause Sinister and Dexter both have long animation, I really dont know how to chain them together then Rampage. To me, during unleash, I just Rampage>Rampage>Rampage>......Rampage>Rampage>Beast Fury. IDK which part I did is wrong.
    5. About zerker in 4 star dungeon, is 70% crit rate is very low or fine?
    6. Does brooch/Bloodlust/Fiery/root beer/back crit/other buff work in unleash time?
  • Sorry, but i still have a few questions.
    1. To me, the TS>Vamp chain is a little bit hard, cause i have to overcharge TS a lot to chain Vamp
    2. Now I guess every time should chain TS->Lethal instead of TS->Vamp?
    3. I find there is no time to use Raze/Flatten cause TS/Cyclone always up
    4. About the Apex Rotation, I really cannot do the Sinister>Dexter>Rampage, cause Sinister and Dexter both have long animation, I really dont know how to chain them together then Rampage. To me, during unleash, I just Rampage>Rampage>Rampage>......Rampage>Rampage>Beast Fury. IDK which part I did is wrong.
    5. About zerker in 4 star dungeon, is 70% crit rate is very low or fine?
    6. Does brooch/Bloodlust/Fiery/root beer/back crit/other buff work in unleash time?

1. You should be overcharging TS to 4 ticks of damage every time you use it, I don't quite understand where the issue is here. If it's hard to chain you should probably change your keybinds to help.
    2. TS > Vamp is still the most optimal chain, TS > Lethal should only ever be used if lethal is up and vamp isn't (most likely if you're using lethal reset).
    3. Uuh, if TS/Cyclone are always up then you might need to work on something. If you cast Cyclone, then TS, and Cyclone is already off cooldown there's something wrong.
    4. Sinister/Dexter chain into each other so you can just spam between the two and it should be pretty fast. As for Rampage, it casts faster and does more damage based on the stacks gained from Sinister/Dexter.
    5. 70% crit rate on what? Overall crit rate is kinda misleading because only Cyclone/TS/Lethal have major crit glyphs while Raze/Flatten/Overwhelm/Tackle don't, 70% would be pretty low for something like TS but high for Flatten.
    6. Pretty sure any aspd buffs should work during unleash, but I honestly haven't tested.