[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

any news on the upcoming new 3rd company costumes?

Comments

• Was this forgotten about.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't even seen pics of these outfits in this thread......
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    WTB pics pl0x.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I wish the Cutey Honey outfits were released here... Totally not because I love Cutey Honey or anything... >.>
    img_show_01.jpg
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for the pics. Now, are these the ones being released? I don't want to bring too much mod attention here, but those have been in the game data for AWHIIILE...

Also, the elin on the left cannot hear you...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I like the hair on the elin on the left
    reminds me of Edward from Cowboy Bebop
    Edhappy.png
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    I wish the Cutey Honey outfits were released here... Totally not because I love Cutey Honey or anything... >.>
    img_show_01.jpg

Not enought skin in those costumes.

cutie_honey_by_huramechi-d7jqnch.png
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Those costumes were confirmed to not be coming to NA a long time ago due to copyright stuff. I doubt that's changed.

I've seen a white silky looking costume with gold accessories in images floating around other websites. Can't figure out if it's the real deal or not though.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    Those costumes were confirmed to not be coming to NA a long time ago due to copyright stuff. I doubt that's changed.

I've seen a white silky looking costume with gold accessories in images floating around other websites. Can't figure out if it's the real deal or not though.

could that be the K-TERA exclusive (or was it extended to J-TERA as well) Mabinogi dress?

tumblr_ofqa4sYRj01uvgptyo1_1280.jpg

If it's this one, then yeah Mr. Copyright strikes again
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see a few of these co-ops in the Asian versions of the game, and yes, some of those will never come to the West because they wouldn't be profitable enough to feed both companies. I'm surprised they even did the Hello Kitty one.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    We will see a few of these co-ops in the Asian versions of the game, and yes, some of those will never come to the West because they wouldn't be profitable enough to feed both companies. I'm surprised they even did the Hello Kitty one.

That only serves you to see how much Tera is worth on Japan and Korea.

If the market on the west were that good then we would get our own costumes but guess what...
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »

That only serves you to see how much Tera is worth on Japan and Korea.

If the market on the west were that good then we would get our own costumes but guess what...

Yeah. This is far from a Tera specific issue though. Seen a few companies having similar issue where their data suggests that such efforts are best deployed only in Asia. The overall markets are simply different. For example, it's one of the reasons why so many Japanese PS Vita games never leave Japan, despite being games that seemed like they could succeed elsewhere. Yet companies see them as a risky move.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Meningitis wrote: »

could that be the K-TERA exclusive (or was it extended to J-TERA as well) Mabinogi dress?

tumblr_ofqa4sYRj01uvgptyo1_1280.jpg

If it's this one, then yeah Mr. Copyright strikes again

Nope! That's not the one I've seen. I'll try to find a picture if I can.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere in this thread it was said it was a reskin of one of the same outfits reskinned for the Hello Kitty sale. Not sure which of the outfits though. If the reskin of the schoolgirl or the reskin of the maid mini skirt.