[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Can't complete Impending Doom quest

its the quest in the velika banquet quest line, you teleport into wyrmsgorge as an instance and have to kill 5 dracos, I screwed up and got myself killed and had to resurrect and now I have no clue how to get back there since it spawned me in velika, can anyone help me out and tell me how to get back there please?

Comments

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    Did you try talking to the guy by the Flight Master again? The one that teleported you to Elenea in the first place, I mean.
  • Ellexem wrote: »
    Did you try talking to the guy by the Flight Master again? The one that teleported you to Elenea in the first place, I mean.

Thank you, I forgot about him
  • At least you can complete it, ran it 4 times now to only have it glitch out on me each time forcing me to start it over from the start. Killing DRAGONS with a priestess is a pain in itself but it is getting old doing it for no damn reason. This quest is already a pain for priestess to do, erroring out where the NPC completely disappears and there is no one to talk to but the red ? remains on the map to tease us, too much to deal with! Hopefully someone fixes this soon because I am fed up with this quest, over an hour going in to get stuck, resetting each damn time!
  • Christiny wrote: »
    At least you can complete it, ran it 4 times now to only have it glitch out on me each time forcing me to start it over from the start. Killing DRAGONS with a priestess is a pain in itself but it is getting old doing it for no damn reason. This quest is already a pain for priestess to do, erroring out where the NPC completely disappears and there is no one to talk to but the red ? remains on the map to tease us, too much to deal with! Hopefully someone fixes this soon because I am fed up with this quest, over an hour going in to get stuck, resetting each damn time!

Did you end up getting it done? Because I just had the same glitch happen to me... and I really don't want to run that all over again as a priest. It's so rough. :'(
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    He didn't disappear, just ran off to the teleportal while the quest icon stayed on the place where he stood when you fight the warrior chick.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    He didn't disappear, just ran off to the teleportal while the quest icon stayed on the place where he stood when you fight the warrior chick.

Also the teleportal is just further in that semicircle you fought the woman in front of, you just have to walk a little closer and it'll render in :)