WTF - DEVS this has to be a Joke!!!

OK so I can choose beetween 4 different EMP-packages.

1000 EMP - 9 CHF
2200 EMP - 19 CHF
4600 EMP - 69 CHF
12000 EMP - 139 CHF

Now do the math.

Simple example:

12000 EMP = 139 CHF
12 * 1000 EMP = 108 CHF

??????????????????????????????????????????

WTF...

No words left....

It's like going to buy an Aston Martin. It costs 100'000.
You tell the seller: OK i take 2.
And he answers:

No Problem, that costs 220'000...

Hahahaha... What screwed Logic.

Comments

• another exampls:

I could buy 3* 2200 EMP and this would bei cheaper then the 4600 EMP package.
    6600 EMP= 57 CHF
    4600 EMP= 69 CHF

explain!!?
  • SakkySakky ✭✭
    I'm not surprised. it's the same thing for most bulk buys. I can go to the grocery store and most the time it's cheaper to the multiple small cans then one big can. This is in the usa.

I also don't know what CHF is or what country your in.
  • > @Sakky said:
    > I'm not surprised. it's the same thing for most bulk buys. I can go to the grocery store and most the time it's cheaper to the multiple small cans then one big can. This is in the usa.
    >
    > I also don't know what CHF is or what country your in.

CHF is Swiss currency.

It's Not in any way usual. Every bussines works in the opposite way. This is nothing short of idiotic.
  • But wait, there's MORE! If you order within a limited time, you won't receive any EMP whatsoever.

That's right, when you spend 9.99 or more on EMP at the Tera store, you receive absolutely nothing in return.

Tell them what else they'll get Jan...

That's right player, but wait, there's MORE!. If you call within the next ten minutes, we will send you zero extra EMP completely free of charge. Yes you heard me right. More for free. In addition to the zero EMP you received the first time you ordered, you'll get another zero amount completely free of charge! Outstanding!!!

Simply incredible It's never been a better time to order than right now.

And remember order now and receive another EMP deposit of zero absolutely free.. Remember this could be the last time you have to order....
  • KNE96RGXT5KNE96RGXT5 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.
  • L6KFAMXGX7 wrote: »
    But wait, there's MORE! If you order within a limited time, you won't receive any EMP whatsoever.

That's right, when you spend 9.99 or more on EMP at the Tera store, you receive absolutely nothing in return.

Tell them what else they'll get Jan...

That's right player, but wait, there's MORE!. If you call within the next ten minutes, we will send you zero extra EMP completely free of charge. Yes you heard me right. More for free. In addition to the zero EMP you received the first time you ordered, you'll get another zero amount completely free of charge! Outstanding!!!

Simply incredible It's never been a better time to order than right now.

And remember order now and receive another EMP deposit of zero absolutely free.. Remember this could be the last time you have to order....

I have to admit I laughed a lot with this !!
  • > @L6KFAMXGX7 said:
    > But wait, there's MORE! If you order within a limited time, you won't receive any EMP whatsoever.
    >
    > That's right, when you spend 9.99 or more on EMP at the Tera store, you receive absolutely nothing in return.
    >
    > Tell them what else they'll get Jan...
    >
    > That's right player, but wait, there's MORE!. If you call within the next ten minutes, we will send you zero extra EMP completely free of charge. Yes you heard me right. More for free. In addition to the zero EMP you received the first time you ordered, you'll get another zero amount completely free of charge! Outstanding!!!
    >
    > Simply incredible It's never been a better time to order than right now.
    >
    > And remember order now and receive another EMP deposit of zero absolutely free.. Remember this could be the last time you have to order....

I love this...I got this limited time event emp too. Feels bad. :# I'm just a little salty...
  • > @Sakky said:
    > I'm not surprised. it's the same thing for most bulk buys. I can go to the grocery store and most the time it's cheaper to the multiple small cans then one big can. This is in the usa.
    >
    > I also don't know what CHF is or what country your in.

Actually false.

Ive worked in the grocery chain for many years in most cases the bigger can is cheaper they raise the price of small thing because people dont want to waste or think they wont consume its actually a good price point.
  • > @CyrusValliere said:
    > > @L6KFAMXGX7 said:
    > > But wait, there's MORE! If you order within a limited time, you won't receive any EMP whatsoever.
    > >
    > > That's right, when you spend 9.99 or more on EMP at the Tera store, you receive absolutely nothing in return.
    > >
    > > Tell them what else they'll get Jan...
    > >
    > > That's right player, but wait, there's MORE!. If you call within the next ten minutes, we will send you zero extra EMP completely free of charge. Yes you heard me right. More for free. In addition to the zero EMP you received the first time you ordered, you'll get another zero amount completely free of charge! Outstanding!!!
    > >
    > > Simply incredible It's never been a better time to order than right now.
    > >
    > > And remember order now and receive another EMP deposit of zero absolutely free.. Remember this could be the last time you have to order....
    >
    > I love this...I got this limited time event emp too. Feels bad. :# I'm just a little salty...

Dont comment about this comment. It ruins the credibility of the tread du.mb.[filtered]
  • > @L6KFAMXGX7 said:
    > But wait, there's MORE! If you order within a limited time, you won't receive any EMP whatsoever.
    >
    > That's right, when you spend 9.99 or more on EMP at the Tera store, you receive absolutely nothing in return.
    >
    > Tell them what else they'll get Jan...
    >
    > That's right player, but wait, there's MORE!. If you call within the next ten minutes, we will send you zero extra EMP completely free of charge. Yes you heard me right. More for free. In addition to the zero EMP you received the first time you ordered, you'll get another zero amount completely free of charge! Outstanding!!!
    >
    > Simply incredible It's never been a better time to order than right now.
    >
    > And remember order now and receive another EMP deposit of zero absolutely free.. Remember this could be the last time you have to order....

This is billy mays here and have i got a deal for you, pick up the phone right now and order zero emp free and we'll DOUBLE YOUR ORDER.

CALL in the next 13 years and we'll pay for ahipping!!

Lol
  • KNE96RGXT5 wrote: »
    Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.

cya
  • > @ninjaazombie said:
    > KNE96RGXT5 wrote: »
    >
    > Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > cya

> @ninjaazombie said:
    > KNE96RGXT5 wrote: »
    >
    > Quitting the game right now. Deleted and will never look Back. Hugely disapointed.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > cya

Well i guess the Community ist just as stupid as the DEVS. Glad you found eachother! Happy cashgrab!
  • I'm not sure about the conversion rate but in US dollars it's cheaper to buy bulk.
    EMP 1,000= 9.99$
    EMP 2,200= 19.99$
    EMP 4,600=39.99$
    EMP 12,000= 99.99$.
    It's cheaper in this case to purchase bulk. Maybe it's cheaper to buy In individuals due to the conversion.
  • > @CyrusValliere said:
    > I'm not sure about the conversion rate but in US dollars it's cheaper to buy bulk.
    > EMP 1,000= 9.99$
    > EMP 2,200= 19.99$
    > EMP 4,600=39.99$
    > EMP 12,000= 99.99$.
    > It's cheaper in this case to purchase bulk. Maybe it's cheaper to buy In individuals due to the conversion.

See, this makes Sense!
    Thanks for Sharing!
  • Third world country prices:
    20180423193240.jpg
    1CHF=3.50PLN

1000EMP =12CHF
    2200EMP=24CHF
    4600EMP=48CHF
    12000EMP=120CHF

Most expensive ones are 4600/12k
    Other ones are cheaper.
    Feels top nep boi.