[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can you bring your gold via server trans voucher from another server

Hi i was wondering if I buy a server transfer voucher. I would be able to bring all my gold on that server.
I used to play on celestial hills, but i dont wanna play again on that server. I have gold on that server. And have an slot chart avaliable on my server.

So if i put all the gold in my character to be transfer. I can transfer those gold in to my actual server? Or only my character will be transfered and I lose the rest.

Comments

• Hello, your character will be transferred with the gold it has and the items in its inventory and pet inventory. However there is a limit of 50,000 gold per transfer.

More info: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/transferring-a-character-to-another-server#restrictions
    I believe this isn't outdated since it's the official info on the server transfer page.

Good luck, have fun!
  • Ah thanks for the info, i believe it allow more gold is much more than 50k. I need to transfer
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Spend all your gold on Diamonds/Emeralds/Sapphires/Rubys and take those.
  • You are only allowed to take 50,000 gold in money
  • > @Yordan said:
    > Spend all your gold on Diamonds/Emeralds/Sapphires/Rubys and take those.

Uy thats mean jewels can be transfered in any amount that would be nice
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    you can always go to bamarama and buy betting coins so you can transfer unlimited ammount of gold
  • > @Ves1978 said:
    > you can always go to bamarama and buy betting coins so you can transfer unlimited ammount of gold

> @Ves1978 said:
    > you can always go to bamarama and buy betting coins > @Ves1978 said:
    > you can always go to bamarama and buy betting coins so you can transfer unlimited ammount of gold

Wow cool tip thanks, i were losing my hope about leave celestial hills and delete the rest of the characters to zero.