[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What server are you playing on?

I wanted to get an idea of where everyone is, and what has the best population. I am on Basilisk myself. I am wondering how many people got immediately logged into Crux and thought that was the only option.

Comments

• I'm on Smulch.
  • Orisk server baby!
  • Abednego wrote: »
    I'm on Smulch.

Did you choose smulch from the list? Or were you automatically logged into it? Everytime I start my game, I am auto logged into smulch. It is annoying!
  • Basilisk Here
    And I as well get logged on random servers at the start up
  • Basilisk Here
    And I as well get logged on random servers at the start up

So annoying right!!!
  • Smulch was first on the list when I started, so I picked Orisk. But after a few days it started autologging into smulch 60-80% of the time. :/
  • K5AK4XLME5 wrote: »
    Smulch was first on the list when I started, so I picked Orisk. But after a few days it started autologging into smulch 60-80% of the time. :/

Nice! I am on basilisk! You should level a toon with the leveling event going on now onto basilisk!
  • I'm also on Basilisk myself, was playing before that auto log to random servers started happening; so annoying :astonished: Maybe I'll see you in game? GT-ThaAceWhiteGuy Character Name- Ida (Level 65 Lancer)
  • Orisk here...but more to the point, can confirm the frustration of getting auto-logged and can also confirm the confusion it causes.
  • Vesporax ftw
  • Melkatran 4 life lol
  • I have a lvl 65 mystic on Basilisk.
    I'm slowly leveling one character in each of the pve servers.
  • Sorc on Frimblisk because it said new next to the server name and I like shiny things
  • Stardust wrote: »
    I have a lvl 65 mystic on Basilisk.
    I'm slowly leveling one character in each of the pve servers.

Basilisk! IN THE HEEZY!
  • VESPARax!!
    !