[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Agintor faction is...?

So, I had decided that I would work on the "All my Life" feat and one of the sub-feats to complete it is "Reputation is Everything" and it requires max rep with Jax Trust, Bellicarium, Killing Spree and Agintor.

Yet... despite being level 65, I've never even seen that faction in the game? Is that an event faction or something?

Comments

• It was rep you get from doing nexus. But idk if we will have it. Think it was patched out
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It's a thing related to old content that no-one will ever get again
  • I remember something called agnitor and nivalesco points by visiting three towers spirits or kanstria.
  • dont let dead achievements get you down, once laurels are added you can still get diamond leaving some achievements out
  • Ah, so it's not in the game anymore. Means I don't have to worry about trying to grind the pvp stuff out either.

I'll have to recheck Three Towers/Kanstria but I don't recall seeing anything there and I'm like, a few quests short of breaking 800.

About how many points is diamond on PC?